UPSC PRELIMS HISTORY-BASED QUESTIONS For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc.
- The concept of English fold path forms the theme of.
- Dharma Chakara Pravartana Sutta.
ANSWER DHARMA CHAKARA PRAVARTANA SUTTA
2. Which one of the following was initially the most powerful city-state of India in the 6th century B.C
3. The Indo-Laws Kingdom set up in northern Afghanistan at the beginning of the second century B.C WAS
4. The term Aryan denotes
- an ethnic group
- a nomadic group
- a speech group
- a superior race
ANSWER SPEECH GROUP
5. The practice of military governorship was first introduced in India by the
6. Hoysala monuments are found in
- Hampi and Hospet
- Halebid and Belur
- Mysore and Bangalore
- Sringeri and Dharwad
ANSWER HALEBID AND BELUR
7. Which one of the following pairs is correctly matched?
- The Harappan civilization-painted Greyware
- The Kushanas-Ghandhara school of art
- The Mughals- Ajanta Painting
- The Marathas-Pahari School of painting.
ANSWER THE KUSHANAS-GHANDHARA SCHOOL OF ART
8. Which one of the Chola kings conquered Ceylon?
9. Who among the following presided over the Buddhist Council held during the reign of Kanishka at Kashmir?
10. Which one of the following animals was not represented seals and terracotta art of the Harappan culture
jOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR REGULAR UPDATES ON GOVT JOBS AND MCQs. CLICK HERE
FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION, practice MCQs to score good marks. CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS DAY4