For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS etc
- In the context of ancient indian society which one of the follwoing terms does not belong to the category of the other three.
ANSWER KOSA (TREASURY)
2. Who among the following is known for his work on medicine during the Gupta period.
3. Which one of the following sculptures are invariably used green schist as the medium.
- Maurya sculptures
- Mathura sculptures
- Bharhut sculptures
- Gandhara sculptures
ANSWER BHARHUT SCULPTURES
4. Vishakhadatta is relating to which field
5. Which one of the following scrips of ancient India was written from right to left.
6. The famous dialogue between Nachiketa and Yama is mentioned in the
7. Miliandapanho is in the form of a dialogue between king Menander and the Buddhist monk.
8. Which one of the following edicts mentions the personal name of Ashoka
- Special Kalinga Edict
9 In Mahayana Buddhism, the Bodhisatva Avalokitesvara was known as
10. The silver coins issued by the Guptas were called
OIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR REGULAR UPDATES ON GOVT JOBS AND MCQs. CLICK HERE
FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION, practice MCQs to score good marks. CLICK HERE