1. Which one of the following is not a site for in-situ method of conservation of flora ?
(a) Biosphere Reserve
(b) Botanical Garden
(c) National Park
(d) Wildlife Sanctuary
2. In which one among the following categories of protected areas in India are local people not allowed to collect and use the biomass?
(a) Biosphere Reserves
(b) National Parks
(c) Wetlands declared under Ramsar Convention
(d) Wildlife Sanctuaries
3. Which of the following kings wore the title of “Avanisimha”?
C. Mahendravarman I
4. Among these which is not an abiotic component of an ecosystem?
5. Which among the following is the first national park of India?
6. It does not have a tail or has a rudimentary tail
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
7.Which of the following is the only floating park in the world?
[A] Kaziranga National Park
[B] Khirganga National Park
[C] Kishtwar National Park
[D] Keibul Lamjao National Park
8. Which of the following gas is emitted naturally by the soil?
[A] Carbon Dioxide
9. Pollen from plants, mite, and hair from pets, fungi and parasites are which kind of pollutants?
[A] Volatile organic compounds
[C] Biological pollutants
[D] None of the above
10. The use of microorganism metabolism to remove pollutants such as oil spills in the water bodies is known as :