Here are few MCQs FOR GOVT JOBS preparation on geography subject. Check out.
- Which of the following organizations creates the topographical maps of India ?
[A] Geological survey of India
[B] Survey of India
[C] Geographical survey of India
[D] None of Them
ANS: B [ Survey of India ]
2. The place “Noonmati” in India, is related to which among the following?
[A] Salt Industry
[B] Petroleum Industry
[C] Paper Industry
[D] Textile Industry
ANS: B [Petroleum Industry]
3. What is Real estate Investment Trust (ReITs)?
[A]These securities are linked to real estate.
[B]The structure of ReITs is similar to that of a mutual fund.
[C]The money collected is deployed in income-generating real estate.
[D]All the above
4. Dhoopgarh, the highest peak of Madhya Pradesh, is located at which of the following ranges?
[A] Vindhyayan Range
[B] Ajanta Range
[C] Satpura Range
[D] Maikal Range
ANS: C [Satpura Range]
5. Which of the following is the highest peak of Satpura Range?
ANS : B [Dhupgarh]
6. The Rabaris are:
[A] pastoralists of Gujarat
[B] traders of Maharashtra
[C] shepherds of Nagaland
[D] salt pan workers of Gujarat
ANS: A [pastoralists of Gujarat]
7. Which among the following project is a joint agreement between India and Nepal?
[A] Kosi Project
[B] Machkund Project
[C] Koyna Project
[D] Mahi Project
ANS: A [Kosi Project]
8. Which among the following states of India has the highest potential for biogas?
[A] Uttar Pradesh
[C] Madhya Pradesh
ANS: A [Uttar Pradesh]
9. The marshy and forested land which lies in the south of the outer foothills of the Himalaya is known as _?
ANS: [A] Terai
10. India is the largest world producer of which of the following?
ANS: C [Milk]
FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION ,practice MCQs to score good marks. CLICK HERE
SBI SI RECRUITMENT GOVT JOBS. CLICK HERE
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR REGULAR UPDATES ON GOVT JOBS AND MCQs. CLICK HERE