1. In which of the following paintings, a paste made of Zinc Oxide and Arabic Gum called “gesso paste” is used?
[A] Tanjore painting
[B] Madhubani painting
[D] Mysore painting
Answer: D [Mysore painting]
2. Kambala Sport is held in which state?
Answer: A [Karnataka]
3. Sabarimala is located in which of the following states?
[B] Andhra Pradesh
[C] Tamil Nadu
Answer: A [Kerala]
4. Who among the following laid the foundation of Shalimar & Nishaat Garden in Kashmir?
[D] Nur Jahan
Answer: B [Jahangir]
5. The terms Karna and Angahgara are most closely related to __?
[A] Indian Classical Dance
[B] Ancient Sanskrit Dramas
[C] Ancient Buddhist Canons
[D] Gupta revenue administration
Answer: A [ Indian Classical Dance]
6. Ekambarantha temple was built by which of the following rulers of Vijaynagara?
[A] Deva Raya I
[B] Deva Raya II
[C] Krishna Deva Raya
[D] Achyuta Deva Raya
Answer: C [Krishna Deva Raya]
7. Whose verses are found in the Sikh holy scripture, Adi Granth?
[B] Guru Nanak
Answer: D [Kabir]
8. Which one of the following painting styles of India originated in the 19th century?
Answer: D [Kalighat]
9. Pusa-1509 & Pusa-1121 which were recently in news for high agricultural yields are varieties of _?
[C] Pigeon pea
Answer: B [Paddy]
10. Which of the following contains the Dhrupada raga?
[A] Rig Veda
[B] Atharva Veda
[C] Sama Veda
[D] Yajur Veda
Answer: C [Sama Veda]
jOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR REGULAR UPDATES ON GOVT JOBS AND MCQs. CLICK HERE
FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION, practice MCQs to score good marks. CLICK HERE