For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc.
- The earliest of the holy books of the Hindus is the
2. The system of ancient Indian society in which man’s life was divided into four periods is known as the
- Caste system
- Patriarchal system
- Ashrama system
- Matriarchal system
ANSWER (ASHRAMA SYSTEM)
3. Which of the following incarnations of Vishnu is represented in art as raising the Earth from the ocean?
4. During the Indus valley civilization period, the dominant number used for weight and measures was
5. Which of the following metals was mainly used by ancient Indians?
6. Which one of the following ancient janapadas is located in Rajasthan?
7. What was the name of the father of Gautama Buddha?
- None of the above
8. The third Buddhist council was presided over by
- Moggaliputta Tissa
9. Siddhartha attained his enlightenment at
10. The Buddhist sect which started worshipping the Buddha as a god is known as
6 thoughts on “DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS DAY 23”