Here is a recruitment notification from NHM KARANATAKA GOVT JOBS 2021. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!
NHM KARANATAKA GOVT JOBS 2021 DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||National Health Mission (NHM), Karnataka|
|POSTS||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||606|
- She/ he should be a registered nurse with a minimum of B.Sc Nursing/ post basic B.Sc nursing qualification/ or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by Karnataka State Nursing Council/ Indian Nursing Council.
- In B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc nursing, the candidate shall have passed graduation from RGUHS or any other recognized university, with registration done under KNC/ INC only will be eligible to apply.
- She/ he should have effective communication skills in both English and Kannada language, should have passed matriculation/ SSLC with Kannada as one language.
- Candidates should have knowledge of basic computers
Maximum Age: 35 Years
SC/ST/Ex-servicemen Candidates: Rs.300/-
All Other Candidates: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment: Online
- Written Test
- Document Verification
|Starting Date||September 27th 2021|
|Closing Date||October 18th 2021|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
HOW TO APPLY?
- Click the link to the website
- Fill the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Other government job vacancies
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR REGULAR UPDATES ON JOB VACANCIES AND GOVT EXAM PREPARATION. CLICK HERE