Here is a recruitment notification from INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2021. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests.
The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM).
INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2021 DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Indian Navy|
|POSTS||Education Branch, Executive and Technical Branch|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||35|
- Education Branch: 05 Posts
- Executive & Technical Branch: 30 Posts
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
WHO CAN APPLY?
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2021 (for B.E/ B. Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank (AIR) published by NTA.
- Education Branch – Born between 02 Jul 2002 and 01 Jan 2005 (both dates inclusive).
- Executive & Technical Branch – Born between 02 Jul 2002 and 01 Jan 2005 (both dates inclusive).
- IHQ MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2021.
- SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal/ Kolkata/ Visakhapatnam from Oct – Nov 21.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. Candidates are advised not to change mobile number and e-mail id till the selection process is complete.
- Details of SSB procedure are available on Indian Navy website
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability of batches/slots.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB Interview.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission on production of tickets.
- Candidates are required to carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th class certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original), Date of Birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th class marksheet, 12th class marksheet, JEE (Main)-2021 Score card (indicating All India Rank) and a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned while appearing for SSB interview.
|Starting Date||October 01st 2021|
|Closing Date||October 10th 2021|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR REGULAR UPDATES ON JOB VACANCIES AND GOVT EXAM PREPARATION. CLICK HERE