Here is a recruitment notification from RAILWAY JOB UPDATES 2021 | EASTERN RAILWAYS. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!!
RAILWAY JOB UPDATES 2021 | EASTERN RAILWAYS DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Railway Recruitment Cell Eastern Railway|
|QUALIFICATION||10th, 12th and Degree|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||3366|
- Howrah – 659
- Sealdah – 1123
- Asansol – 412
- Malda – 100
- Kancharapara – 190
- Liluah – 204
- Jamalpur – 678
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from a government recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
However for the following Trades, the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from
recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
i. Welder (Gas and Electric)
ii. Sheet Metal Worker
vi. Painter (General)
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on last date for receiving application.
Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
Application fees (non-refundable) is Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred) only. No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates).
HOW TO APPLY?
- The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of official website of RRC/ER Kolkata (www.rrcer.com).
- They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications. All relevant items must be carefully filled up by the candidate himself. The particulars like the Name, Date of Birth, Father’s name, etc. must be identical with the same what have been recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- The candidates should fill up the relevant columns regarding their community (SC/ST/OBC/EWS), Ex-Serviceman and Physical Disability.
- Candidates should apply for one unit while filling up the application form. However, the allotment of the training establishment is strictly as per merit and available vacancies in respective trade of units and communities.
- The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail IDs in the application form which they need to be kept active during the entire process of selection, since communication for further selection process will be made through these media and also through notice board of website of RRC ER Kolkata.
|Starting Date||October 04th 2021|
|Closing Date||November 03rd 2021|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR REGULAR UPDATES ON JOB VACANCIES AND GOVT EXAM PREPARATION. CLICK HERE