For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc.
- The Coringa Wildlife Sanctuary (CWS) is located in which state?
[A] Andhra Pradesh
[B] West Bengal
2. Which antigen is present in O blood group?
[A] Either A or B
[B] Both A and B
[C] Neither A nor B
3. Identify the thermosetting plastic from the given options:
4. Which country has given complete approval for using Antiviral Drug Remdesivir to treat COVID-19?
[B] United States
[D] New Zealand
5. The spray bottles used as window or household cleaner or perfume spray works on:
[A] Capillary action
[B] Bernoulli’s Principle
[C] Pascal’s Law
[D] Stoke’s Law
6. India International Cherry Blossom Festival is usually celebrated in which state?
[A] Arunachal Pradesh
[D] Himachal Pradesh
7. In which year Tax Reforms committee was constituted by the Government of India?
8. Operation Vijay was a Major Defence operation conducted by India against which nation?
9. One kilobyte has _____?
[A] 1000 bytes
[B] 128 bytes
[C] 1024 bytes
[D] 1036 bytes
10. Which of these is known as India’s first web browser?