Here is a notification from IOCL RECRUITMENT 2021. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is a diversified, integrated energy major with presence in oil, gas, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources. Empowered with the ‘Maharatna’ status, the organization aspires to be ‘The Energy of India’ and ‘A Globally Admired Company’.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. has been featuring year after year among India’s Best Companies to Work For and has been recognized as Best Employer among Nation-Builders. Registering an all-time high Profit After Tax of Rs. 21,836 Crore in FY 2020-21, the organization is propelled towards a sustainable future by its high-caliber people adopting best practices aided by state-of-the-art technologies.
To fuel its future growth, Indian Oil invites applications from energetic and dedicated candidates for selection to the post of Assistant Quality Control Officers
IOCL RECRUITMENT 2021 DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|POSTS||Assistant Quality Control Officers (AQCO)|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|QUALIFICATION||Master Degree in Chemistry/equivalent discipline M.Sc. in Chemistry|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||71|
- The candidate should have been awarded Master’s Degree in Chemistry/equivalent disciplines from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes.
- Equivalent disciplines in M.Sc. in Chemistry shall include Inorganic/Organic/Analytical/Physical/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry.
- Any other branch of Chemistry e.g. Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Toxicology, Geochemistry, Pharmacology, Food Technology etc. will not be considered towards eligibility.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS categories should have secured minimum 60%marks in qualifying degree examination.
- Marks in Qualifying degree is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates.
Maximum 30 Years as of 30th September 2021 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category candidates.
The selection process will comprise of Written Test (objective type consisting of two parts – General Aptitude and Discipline Knowledge), Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
The candidates should secure minimum qualifying marks as mentioned below in each stage i.e.
Written Test, GD/GT and Personal Interview, for consideration for next stage of selection process
and finally adjudged suitable for selection.
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- (Grade A0).
|For General/OBC and EWS||₹300/-|
|for SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM||No Fees|
|Starting Date||October 01st 2021|
|Closing Date||October 22nd 2021|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR REGULAR UPDATES ON JOB VACANCIES AND GOVT EXAM PREPARATION. CLICK HERE