UPSC ESE EXAM NOTIFICATION 2022 APPLY ONLINE NOW : Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for 327 posts
Candidates can get all details related to UPSC ENGINEERING SERVICES RECRUITMENT 2022 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for UPSC JOB VACANCIES 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
UPSC ESE EXAM NOTIFICATION 2022
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|JOB ROLE||Engineering Services Examination|
|SALARY||As per norms|
UPSC ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAM (ESE)JOB VACANCIES 2022
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Engineering Services Examination.||327|
- Recruitment on the results of this examination will be made to the Services/ Posts under the following categories:-
|Category I-Civil Engineering.|
|Category II-Mechanical Engineering.|
|Category III-Electrical Engineering.|
|Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.|
For admission to the examination, a candidate must have –
- obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959
- A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January, 2023 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st January, 2002.
- Up to maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- Up to maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- Up to maximum of three years, in the case of Defence Services personnel, disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area, and released as a consequence thereof.
- FOR MORE DEATILS CHECK OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW.
- Stage-I(Preliminary/Stage-I) Examination.
- Stage-II(Main/Stage-II) Examination
- Stage-III(Personality Test)
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 200/-( Rupees Two Hundred only).
|Starting Date||September 14th 2022|
|Closing Date||October 04th 2022|
TO APPLY ONLINE
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|TO APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE