Here’s an article on how to get rid of pimples by easy and simple methods.
Everyone would have experienced or might experience this acne problem at some stages of your life. Have you ever wondered to pop your pimples? Acne is a familiar skin disease that affects an estimated 85% of young adults.
Few acne treatments are proven to be the most beneficial solutions but they can be expensive and have undesirable side effects like dryness, irritation and redness. This has stimulated many people to turn back to natural home remedies and also other trusted methods to deal with the acne problem.
Acne begins when the pores in your skin get clogged with oil and dead skin cells.
Here are few methods to to get rid of pimples
Honey and turmeric
- Honey has antimicrobial properties that help ward off bacteria in the pimple.
- Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory which helps to shrink the size of the pimple and it also removes excess oil from the face or skin.
- How to use; Add half teaspoon of turmeric to 1 tablespoon of honey and mix well. Apply on wet face and leave on for five minutes. Rinse off with water.
- Applying green tea to your skin helps to reduce acne. Green tea contains polyphenols which help to fight and lowers inflammation.
- Several studies have shown that applying green tea directly to the skin may help with acne.
Tea tree Oil
- Tea tree oil contains a surplus antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties which effectively fight against the pimple-causing bacteria.
Take care of your skin
- It is very crucial to keep your face clean and neat when you want to prevent pimples.
- Washing helps your face remove dirt, excess oil that has accumulated on your skin. wash your three times a day or regularly.
- Avoid touching your pimples, your hands contain more bacteria and if it comes into contact with the face then it will increase the intensity of pimples.
- Do not pop pimples as you pup your pimples it will prolong the healing time and may even lead to infections.
Use Aloe Vera to get rid of pimples
- Aloe Vera leaves produce a clear gel this gel is often added to creams, lotions, soaps and ointments.
- It has anti-microbial properties which are effective at treating and reducing redness. Aloe Vera accelerates the recovery of a pimple and also lightening scars caused by acne.
Wear light makeup
- Beauty or skincare products are one of the most general causes of adult acne.
- Go makeup-free for a few days until your skin condition becomes better or takes a break to your skin from skincare products.
Drink plenty of water to get rid of pimples
- Water is one of the most essential to your skin. Your skin will be running out of moist when you don’t drink sufficient amount of water.
- Pimples, acne is frequently caused due to excessive heat and oil generation in the body.
- Drinking water keeps your body hydrated with funds cool down the body’s the temperature which reduces the body heat and in turn, pimples will be lowered.
To get a flawless and beautiful skin check out on 5 Home Remedies for flawless and beautiful skin!!!
Gram flour to get rid of pimples
- Gram flour is widely used as a home remedy in India from centuries to get rid of pimples.
- Besan has zinc in it which fights the infections that cause your face to break out with acne.
- It helps to control excess sebum production and soothes inflamed skin.
- Gram flour along with turmeric is used as magical remedy in India to treat acne.
- It can also be applied as a face pack to have flawless and pimple-free skin.
- It is widely used to treat acne and helps in reducing the pimple size
- It is works as a soothing agent which reduces the redness and irritated skin.
These are a few methods to get rid of pimples. You can also try these methods to reduce acne.
- Apply good moisturizer regularly to avoid dryness and irritation.
- Include healthy ingredients like a lot of fruits and vegetables in your meals.
- Do Yoga and other stress-reducing activities.
- A good amount of sleep.