Every women wants to have a beautiful skin, which is clear, glowing, fair, and natural. In olden days women had a very clear, glowing, fair beautiful skin.
Since there was no much pollution as of today, no electronic gadgets, no traffics, not much stress as these days and many more. Then what made them to have such beautiful skin? It was all with the ingredients, that were used in the kitchen which were all natural stuffs.
Nowadays, people tend to move on to these olden methods of getting natural and clear skin which were used by our parents, grandparents, their parents and so on.
There are many home remedies for beautiful, glowing skin.
But here we will be updating 5 remedies.
Here are 5 common remedies to get beautiful skin, naturally without any artificial products.
Drink loads of water
- Drinking enough water will helps your body in many ways.
- The best and cheap way to get glowing skin is to drink as much as water around 2 liters per day.
- Drink water, according to your weight. Drinking water is no way harmful to your body.
- The more water you drink, the more hydrated your body will be. Water helps your body to maintain moisture, which increases your elasticity of Skin which in turn help in reducing wrinkles in skin.
- Drinking more water improves your skin complexion by helping your digestive system to flush out the toxins from the body.
- It clears acne. Drinking ample water regulates the oil and water content of the skin.
- It reduces itching on the face.
- Drinking more water will helps you in tightening the skin
- And it helps in Prevents premature aging.
- Improves skin tone by increasing the blood flow to the skin. Studies have shown that drinking just two cups if water can increase the amount blood flow to the skin which gives it an even tone.
- water Helps maintain your pH balance value.
Besan flour or chickpea flour pack to skin
- Gram flour is also called by many different names, such as besan, chickpea, or garbanzo flour.
- This is the most ideal ingredient for natural skin used by women for glowing skin.
- Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour or chickpea flour in a bowl, add 2 drops of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder and mix it well. If you feel the mixture is thick in consistency, you can add 1 table spoon of raw milk into it. If you have a very sensitive skin, do not use lemon juice.
- Before you apply this paste on your skin make sure that your face is washed with clean and cold water.
- After washing your face with just plain water, rub your face with a towel.
- Then apply this paste all over your face and neck, leave it for 15 to 20 minutes until it’s completely dry.
- Wash off your face with lukewarm water.
- Apply it every day for better result.
- Before you apply on your face, try applying it on your hands. Because not all skins are same. Everyone has their own skin types. Since all these are natural ingredients that doesn’t mean it has side effects. If you don’t find any side effects on your hands after applying it then use it on your face.
Benefits of gram flour
- Gram flour will remove tan with removing dead skin cell and it has bleaching properties as well, this property will ensure that your skin lighter, and feel fresh.
- Gram flour helps to absorb and remove excess oil from the face, but it doesn’t dry out your skin. It balances the moisture and keeps the skin flexible.
- Chickpea flour helps in fighting against acne
- It acts as an epilator, removing unwanted hair from your face.
- Gram flour is having Zinc component, which act in fighting against any bacterial infections.
Benefits of lemon juice
- Lemon contains acids that have the ability to naturally lighten the skin, including age spots and acne scars.
- It has antifungal properties.
- Lemon contains high pH levels, due to which it helps reduce the oil on skin.
- It has vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that helps reduce skin damage and premature aging.
Benefits of turmeric
- It is helpful to get rid of unwanted facial hairs.
- Turmeric has an antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-septic and skin brightening properties
Benefits of raw milk.
- Raw milk acts as an cleansing agent. It has lactic acid, protein and vitamin A, D, E and K. With all these things makes milk a mild exfoliating and hydrating agent.
- Lactic acid is a component which is present in milk, has the properties to lighten skin and it will also remove dead skin cell.
- It can also helps to soothe sub burn as it contains protein that reduces the burning sensation and removes unwanted pigmentation.
- Cold raw milk is a very good toner.
- Aloe Vera is the most useful plant with all it’s properties.
- Take two to three spoons of Aloe Vera gel in a bowl, add 1 table spoon of turmeric powder into it. keep mixing
- Apply this on your face and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Then rinse your face with cool water and pat dry
- You can grow this plant easily as it doesn’t need much care.
- It can be easily grown in gardens, pots, terrace. Aloe Vera gel can also be used alone.
- It works for all skin type, hence it’s highly recommended.
Benefits of aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera is rich in vitamin A and C,, antioxidants and enzymes that are good for our skin.
- It is highly inflammatory
- It can help treat burns, acne and dry skin.
- Acts as a moisturizer.
- fights aging
- Helps in reduce stretch marks.
Honey for skin
- Honey when taken internally and externally is excellent for the skin.
- Take a table spoon of the organic honey and massage on the your face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash off your face with clean and cold water and pat dry.
- Honey, can be used alone and it can be used in other face packs too.
Benefits of honey
- Raw honey helps regulate the bacteria on your skin, which makes it a great product to use for acne. So honey helps fight against acne.
- Honey deeply moisturizes the skin from deep within. The enzymes present in honey enables it to easily flow from deep within.
- It acts as a pore cleanser. Since honey contains antioxidants, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties, it helps to rid your skin of blackheads by removing dirt from the pores. It then hydrates and tightens skin pores for clear complexion.
- It helps in treating burns.
- Fights acne and pimples.
- It controls wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
- Hydrates the skin
- Brightens skin complexion.
Virgin coconut oil
- Coconut oil is type of home remedy for skin that has been in use for years.
- It has proven to be very effective in different hair and skin conditions such as dry skin, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Take 2 to 3 drops of coconut oil and massage on your face for 5 to 10 minutes. It’s recommended to use before going to bed for good result. Massage in a circular motion with both the hands.
- Wash off your face with clean and cold water and pat dry.
- There is a myth that using coconut darken skin. The fact is virgin coconut oil is used as a moisturizer, which in other hand which helps people with very dry, chafed or flaky skin.
- Coconut oil will kit darken your skin. Coconut oil can darken if you step out in the sun after applying coconut oil. So it’s mostly advised to use before going to bed and wash off in the morning. Doing this at least thrice a week will do wonders.
Benefits of coconut oil
- It acts as moisturizer
- Helps fight aging
- Helps to get rid of dark circles and hyper pigmentation.
- It acts as sunscreen since it has a natural SPF of 4-5 which creates a barrier for your skin
- Helps as a great scrub
- It acts as anti inflammation
- It has anti microbial properties that helps reduce acne.