How to grow hair faster
A most common aspect of every woman’s hair is to have thick and long hair nothing but good hair growth. Who doesn’t love long hair? Of course, almost all. You do not give much attention when your hair is healthy, long, and thick. Once you see the problem with your hair, you start doing stuff to improve hair. Those who already have healthy hair may not be reading this article because you already have. Still, I personally suggest when you think your hair is better in condition do not ignore it and just leave it as it is. Provide your hair with the necessary nourishment and nutrients. The ignorance you give on your hair may lead to a variety of hair problems like hair fall, dandruff, no improvements, and many more. Eventually, you will end up losing your beautiful hair. Hair is part of your body. Do not ignore it.
You can get back your hair as before in many ways. These are the most effective tips that help you improve your hair naturally.
1. Scalp massage
- Massage your scalp using your fingers by applying gentle pressure in a circular motion.
- The most important factor for massaging your hair is to stimulate blood vessels.
- Do not think that massaging your hair may lead to hair fall. It helps in many ways.
- According to research, scalp massage increases hair thickness by stretching the cells of hair follicles. This, in turn, stimulated the follicles to produce thicker hair.
- Recommended massaging your scalp 1 to 3 times a day. Frequent scalp massage not only improves your hair growth, but it also relaxes and relieves your stress as well.
- If you are too busy to scalp your massage, at least bend your head down and brush your hair. This helps blood circulation into your head, which promotes hair growth.
- For more effectiveness, use hair oil to massage your scalp.
2. Onion juice
- This remedy is not followed by many people because of the smell you get when you apply it to your scalp. However, this is the most effective way to improve your hair’s grow faster.
- Science shows there are many ways onion juice can help with hair loss. Because onion contains Sulphur. Sulfur components found within amino acids, which are components of protein.
- A 2002 study attempted to put onion juice’s hair loss science in action. The group who washed their hair with onion juice experienced more hair growth than those who washed it with tap water. Men also appeared to experience a greater benefit than women did.
- Take few tablespoons of onion juice in a bowl according to your hair length, add 3 to 4 drops of coconut oil to it, and apply on your scalp with cotton balls. Leave it for at least 30 minutes and wash off your hair with warm water and mild shampoo. Do it at least twice a week for the best result.
- I personally suggest this method because it does wonders for your hair within few weeks.
3. Rice water
- Asian women have used Rice water for centuries to enhance their hair qualities.
- Rice water contains natural antioxidants like vitamin C, vitamin A, phenolic, and flavonoid compounds, which may minimize the free radical damage from age, sun, and the environment.
- For years, it’s been used as shampoo and hair conditioner. Rice water prevents greying hair.
- There are many benefits of using rice water for hair. It helps grow long hair, it increases the shine of your hair, makes your hair stronger, makes your hair smooth.
- To make rice water, take half a cup of uncooked rice and wash it thoroughly. Add 2 cups of water to it. Leave to soak for 30 minutes. Later, strain it and use the water for your scalp.
- Put rice water on your scalp and massage it for 5 to 10 minutes
- After one hour wash off your hair with warm water and mild shampoo if needed.
- You can store this rice water for 2 to 3 days if refrigerated.
- It’s suggested to use fermented rice water than plain rice water.
- study shows that fermented substances have a higher amount of antioxidants.
- Ferment the rice water for up to 2 days and use for effective result.
- Rice water can even be prepared by boiling the rice
- Using eggs for your hair promotes hair growth in many ways.
- Eggs are rich in proteins including albumins, mucoprotein and globulin, and biotin. They help prevent hair fall by stimulating hair growth and improving hair volume and texture.
- Eggs can make your hair strong, treat bald spots, smooth and shine and helps grow your hair faster, controls hair fall too.
- Take a bowl and break one egg into it. If your hair is lengthy then use two eggs. Add 3 to 4 drops of coconut oil or Castrol oil into it. Whisk it well until both are well combined. Use this on your scalp by sectioning your hair. Make sure all your hair is completely coated with this mixture. After 30 to 40 minutes wash off with cold or warm water. Don’t use very hot water to wash your hair. Use a mild shampoo.
- There is a question of which part to use for hair. Using whole egg is completely fine. But if you have dry hair use yolk and if you have oily hair use egg white.
- The whole egg is completely fine since you can get uses of both egg yolk and white.
- Do this at least twice a week for better results.
- Apply oil for stronger and healthy hair. Oiling your hair is very good because it helps blood circulation to the hair follicles.
- Oiling your hair regularly helps you keep the scalp healthy, nourish the air and improve the look of dry and damaged hair.
- Use any oil either coconut oil or Castrol oil according to your comfort.
- Oil your hair twice a week. Don’t do more than twice because if you are applying oil to your hair then you need a hair wash in turn more shampoo.
- Do not apply too much oil to your scalp. More shampoo more damage to your hair.
- Massage your hair frequently.
- It is recommended to use warm oil then cold oil. Because hot oil enhances blood circulation thereby increasing your hair growth.
- Do not leave for oily hair for more than a day. Because oily hair attracts dust that increases dandruff and may reduce your hair growth.
- It is recommended to wash your hair after 1 hour of applying oil. You can leave it for 5 to 6 hours. If you are too busy you can extend to a day but do not leave it for more than a day.
6. Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera takes its place everywhere in terms of skin and hair. It is used for various skin problems and hair problems as well.
- Aloe Vera helps clean sebum, an oil that clogs follicles and prevents hair from growing back. Also, it contains proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and makes your hair smooth and shiny. It enhances hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, and reduces dandruff.
- To effectively use this natural hair loss treatment, just massage pure aloe Vera gel directly along your scalp. It is sticky but very helpful for the hair problems mentioned above.
- Wash off your hair with just plain cold water or warm water.
- Do this at least twice a week. You will see the changes that make your hair improve.
7. Healthy food for good hair growth
- Your hair is made up of protein. Protein is the building block of hair. Proper nutrition to hair makes your hair stronger, thicker, and healthier.
- Having healthy food not only helps your body, but it also helps to improve your hair growth as well.
- There are some foods that promote your hair to grow faster.
- Eggs are rich in a B vitamin called biotin, which helps hair grow. Having this protein enough in your diet can never rises hair fall problems.
- Eggs contain full of major essential vitamins and minerals excluding vitamin C, including zinc, iron, and selenium.
- Having eggs in your diet prevents hair problems
- Spinach contains vitamin that is needed for the production of sebum on your scalp.
- An excess of sebum can cause an oily scalp, while the lack of sebum can cause dry scalp.
- Spinach contains nutrients like folate, iron, and vitamins A and C, which are essential to keep your hair moisturized.
- Spinach is rich in iron content. Lack of iron makes you weaker and brittle thereby causing hair loss. Sufficient iron in your inhibits your hair growth.
- Not only spinach, also dark leafy greens like kale and collards are good in nutrients that promotes hair growth.
- Salmon fish, which contains omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B-12, and iron, provides protein to your hair by making it strong and moisturizes your scalp.
- Having this in your diet reduces inflammation, dryness that can lead to brittle hair and breakage.
- Have this salmon fish in your diet for few times a week for the best results.
- Walnuts are very good for health, besides it control your body condition; it helps your hair too.
- Walnuts in your diet improve your hair growth since it contains essential nutrients such as potassium, omega-3 fatty acids, omega-9 fatty acids that makes your hair stronger from the root to the tip.
- Consumption of Walnuts helps to get rid of dandruff.
- Have Walnuts regularly for effective results.
- Carrots are rich in vitamin A that makes your hair stronger, longer, and thicker. which are also very helpful for healthy eyes
- Consuming carrots regularly improves blood circulation which enhances your hair growth faster.
- It prevents your hair from greying.
- You can just eat raw carrots or you can also make juice from them.
Many foods help your hair grow faster in a healthy way. Including yogurt, lentils, meat, almonds, Berries, sweet potatoes, avocados, flaxseeds, pumpkin, beans, and much more. Try to consume these foods regularly. It not only helps your hair, but it also helps your body to be healthy as well.
8. Gooseberry for hair growth
- Amla or Indian gooseberry is one of the most nourishing herbs for your hair.
- Amla is extremely rich in iron, calcium, potassium, and vitamin C which improves your hair.
- . It acts as a hair fall control remedy a d natural conditioner.
- Amla is rich in antioxidants that help in maintaining the health of the scalp.
- Take few fresh gooseberries, cut them into small pieces, and make a paste out of them.
- Strain it and take that juice in a bowl, add 3 tablespoons lemon juice to it and few drops of coconut oil. Apply it all over your scalp and coat it evenly. After 30 to 40 minutes, wash your hair with warm water.
- Do this regularly at least once a week.
9. Use your own hairbrush.
- Using other’s hairbrushes may increase the chances of getting damaged hair.
- Use your hairbrush because another person may have dandruff, using their brush may cause your hair dandruff too.
10. Use silk pillowcase
- A silk pillowcase helps your hair grow as it helps to prevent your hair damage.
- Because cotton pillows cases absorb the oils from your hair and skin, which can leave them dry, brittle, and prone to breakage.
- Silk pillowcases can improve hair hydration, it smoothen your hair with frizz-free hair.