We all start our days in the morning in the article we will be talking about what are the things to do morning to have a productive day. But some start their day early and some start late. Not everyone is a morning person. There are many who are night owls as well because they feel they can utilize their time in the nights effectively and productively than mornings. Finding out which is your time is very important rather than wasting your precious time doing things at times, where you cannot focus and make things happen. I personally feel that the way we start our morning decides our whole day. The morning should be spent in a proper state of mind that makes your day successful.
“If you win the morning, you win the day”
The most common answer you would get when you ask people, what is the first thing you do in the morning? is that is to check their phones?
According to the latest report from IDC Research, has shown that 80% of smartphone users check their phones within 15 minutes they waking up.
Never ever start your day checking your office emails and WhatsApp messages, totally don’t touch your phone in the morning. Anyhow you’ll use it for the entire day at least in the mornings try not to use your phone once you turn off your alarm. Because checking your phones as soon as you wake up distracts your mind and distracts your entire day. If you check your phone in the morning you instantly look into social apps that you are into and start replying to all those messages and emails and eventually you’ll end losing your precious time for doing worthless jobs.
Here are 5 things you can do to start your day right
good things to do in the morning so that you will have a good day. Think positive and thank god for this new day in life.
1. things to do in the morning Drinking water
- Drinking water, first thing in the morning immediately helps rehydrate your body. Your body will be dehydrated because of 6 to 8 hours of night sleep which is a long period.
- About 60% of your body is comprised of water and 73% of brain is comprised of water. Hope now you got the importance of drinking water in the morning.
- The custom of drinking water in the morning as soon as you wake up is regarded very highly in Ayurveda and Japanese culture.
- Ayurveda encourages to drink at least two glasses of water to preserve your energy throughout the day.
- Drinking water in the morning helps you to stay positive all the day.
- The amount of water you consume in the morning decides your energy level till the evening.
- Drinking lot of water in the morning has many benefits. It cleans your stomach as well as it reduces the risk of number of diseases
- Keep a water bottle near your bed, so that as soon as you wake up you’ll see and drink water. This helps you drink water without fail.
- Drink as much as water you can because it helps in refreshing and preserves strength for your body. To be productive whole day, you must need energy. Drinking water is one the easiest and simplest way to gain energy.
2. Make your bed
- I know this feels silly. But doing this small thing makes difference in your day.
- Its the first task that you’ll be completed which encourages you to do another task one by one which makes a number of tasks completed by you by the end of the day.
- Doing small things and accomplishing it gives you happiness that encourages you to do more tasks.
- The major thing that you have in your bedroom is your bed. Cleaning it makes your entire room look clean and tidy.
- Making your bed cleans up your room automatically, this helps to reduce your stress levels because a clean and tidy place is very calming. It gives pleasure to see the tidy place especially if it’s your room.
- The simple act of making your bed can help you start your day with positive energy and be productive throughout the day.
- The small satisfaction you get after making your bed feels so good. So just try it with couple of minutes of your time in the morning.
3. Meditate, workout
- Mornings are the best time for anyone to do things. Because mornings are free from loud noise, screaming, vehicle sounds, phone calls, and many more that we face it during the day.
- You don’t get a chance of getting experienced of these things in the early morning.
- Find a place of your comfort and spare just 20 minutes for meditation. Doing meditation for just 20 minutes gives you deepest of rest and makes your mind calm reducing your stress.
- Meditating in the morning makes you more disciplined than non meditating persons.
- Meditation gives you a feeling of clarity to start your day. and also increases your ability to focus, improves your attention and enhance your creativity.
- And also helps your mind to see things more clearly and reduces your negativity towards everything.
- Meditation helps your brainwaves to put into an alpha state, which promotes the process of healing and peace of mind.
- Meditation has been shown to lower the pains that are related to tension headaches.
- Studies have shown that exercise can make you feel happier and healthier, both physically and mentally.
- Exercise releases endorphins, chemicals that is produced in the brain that help minimize pain, stress and discomfort increase wellbeing.
- Exercising regularly makes stay active through out the day and helps reduce stress and as well as depression.
- You will feel much better than days, you don’t work out.
- Workout need not be compulsorily exercise, it can be any form of physical activities. If you like dance then dance in the morning .
- People who exercise are more likely to experience improvements in their self confidence and reductions in symptoms of depression.
- Meditation will be exercise for brain.
4. Start your work
- Follow your timetable, It is suggested to do work that helps you reach your goals. Do things that are part of your goal.
- Anything according to your goal. Some people read in the morning, some paint, some do what they like too,
- Just imagine, the world at large is sleeping and you already started doing stuffs to achieve your goal. So you will be front in the face, these things gives you a kind of happiness when you are on the track of your success.
- You can concentrate better when you work in early the morning because it is quiet and willpower is at its highest level.
- Mornings are useful that there is nobody to disturb you during those early hours.
- You can do things better and faster in the morning rather than spending half of your day for it.
- It gives you confidence and happiness when you are already done with the jobs in the morning where other people take half of their day doing the same jobs.
- Do jobs that matters to you don’t do stuffs that can even be done in remaining of your day, because morning time is the most crucial time, use it for your growth do not waste your time doing things that doesn’t matters to you.
- If you are a student then read your subjects, practice and revise.
- Do your personal passion project. Don’t do unnecessary stuffs in the morning.
- consolidating things changes and life will be happy
5. Get outside in the sun
- With all the works done you’ll be in the top most level of happiness in the morning for completing your whole day work in the morning where everyone has just started to wake up.
- Just go to you balcony and stand for few minutes. See some good things around you. It helps you stay positive throughout out your day.
- You can even go out for a 10 minutes walk. Don’t stress up yourself walking too long if you already done with your exercises and meditation.
- Just stand outside of your home and watch your surroundings.
- Soaking your body in the morning sun is a good idea, health wise. As you can get a lot of benefits from vitamin D.
- 2019 study found that exposure to morning sunlight results in greater alertness.
These are 5 tips that help you start your day with a great hope. When you make these productive morning habits part of your life, you too will become highly effective and accomplish outstanding success in life. These are small things that take you to extent of your life. Doing smaller things will get confidence in you to do bigger things in your life.