For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, TODAYS MCQ ARE FROM INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc
- The radical wing of the Congress party with Jawaharlal Nehru as one of its main leader founded the independence for Indian link in opposition to?
- The finance commission
- The National development council
- Nehru report
- the constitution of India
Answer Nehru report
2. Which one of the following was a emigre communist journal of MN Roy?
- Kisan sabha
- the worker
3. The Barrah dacoity was the first major venture of the revolutionary terrorists of the freedom movement in ?
- Bombay Karnataka
- East Bengal
- The Madras presidency
Answer east bengal
4. In 1930 Mahatma Gandhi started civil disobedience movement from?
5. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
- Jamnalal bajaj-satyagraha ashram at Wardha
- Dadabhai naroji- Bombay association
- Lala Lajpat raj-national school at Lahore
- Bal Gangadhar Tilak- Satya shodhak sabha
Answer Bal Gangadhar Tilak- Satya shodhak sabha
6. The sarabandi (no tax) comapign of 1933 was held
- Bhagat singh
- Chittaranjan Das
- Vallabhbhai Patel
Answer. Vallabhbhai Patel
7. Which one of the following first mooted the idea if a constituent assembly to frame a constitution for india?
- Swaraj party in 1934
- Congress party in 1936
- Muslim league in 1942
- All parties conference in 1946
Answer Swaraj party in 1934
8. The following leaders did not believe in the drain theory of Dadabhai naoroji.
- Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- R c dutt
- MG Ranade
- sir Syed Ahmed Khan
Answer sir Syed Ahmed Khan
9. B.R Ambedkar was elected to the constituents assembly from
- West Bengal
- Bombay president
- Madhya Bharat
Answer West Bengal
10. The anarchial and revolutionary crime act (1919) was popularly known as the
- Rowlatt act
- Pitts India act
- Indian arms act
- Ilbert bill
Answer Rowlatt act