For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, TODAYS MCQ ON INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT,
Most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS.
- The anarchical and revolutionary crime act 1919 was popularly known as
- Rowlatt act
- Pitts India act Il
- Indian arms il
- llbert bill
Answer Rowlatt act
2. Which one of the following is not correct about the cabinet mission plan?
- Provincial grouping
- interior cabinet of Indians
- acceptance of Pakistan
- constitution of framing rights
Answer acceptance of Pakistan
3. Who among the following suggested the winding up of Indian National Congress after India attends independence?
- C Rajagopalachari
- Acharya Kripalani
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Jayaprakash Narayan
Answer mahatma Gandhi
4. The Poona pact was signed between the British government and Mahatma Gandhi in 1934 provides for,
- Creation of dominion status for India
- Separate electorate for Muslims
- Separate electorate for harijans
- Join electorate with reservation for harijans.
Answer Join electorate with reservation for harijans.
- 5. M.C Setalvad, B.N Rao and Alladi Krishna Swamy lyer were distinguished members of the
- Swaraj party
- All India national liberal federation
- Madras labor union
- Servants of Indian society
Answer servants of Indian society.
6. Simon commission of 1927 it was boycotted because:
- There was no India members in the commission
- It supported the Muslims league
- Congress felt that the people of India are entitled to Swaraj.
- There were difference amount the members.
- Answer there was no Indian members in the commission
7. Indian Muslims in general where not attracted to the extremist movements because of
- Influence of sir Syed Ahmed Khan
- Anti Muslim attitude of extremist leader
- Indifference shown to Muslim aspirants
- Extremist policy of harping on Hindu respect
Answer Extremist policy of harping on Hindu respect
8. Which one of the following events was characterized by Montague as preventive murder?
- Killing of INA activist
- Massacre at Jallianwala bagh
- Shooting of the mahatma
- Shooting of curson-Wythe.
Answer Massacre at Jallianwala bagh
9. The Congress is tottering to its fall and one of the great ambition while in India is to assist it to a peaceful demise this statement is attributed to.
- Lord dufferin
- Lord Curzon
- Lord lytton
- none of the above
Answer Lord Curzon
10. Who was the leader of Ghaddar party?
- Bhagat Singh
- Lala hardayal
- Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- VD Savarkar
Answer Lala hardayal