GOVT JOBS IN CFTRI, CFTRI, a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications for recruitment of 01 (ONE) position of PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL – I
Initially for a period of 01 Years or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Valorization of byproducts from fish industry: Isolation and characterization of glycosaminoglycans for various applications” (GAP-609) funded by DBT tenable at the Department of Molecular Nutrition, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
CFTRI– Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory
First class M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Life Sciences.
Isolation and characterization of glycosaminoglycans from fish wastes.
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- plus HRA (I & II Year), Rs. 28,000/- plus HRA ( III Year) per month.
GOVT JOBS IN CFTRI Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age as on 04-11-2021 i.e. the last date of receiving the
- The engagement of PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL – I is exclusively for the above-mentioned
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or
co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right / claim whatsoever either
explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or
otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not
satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at
the time of interview.
Eligible candidates may submit online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary
attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc. on or before
04-11-2021 under any of the subject panels Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Life Science. Applications of those
candidates, which are already active in the above panels for Project Associate -I with the above eligibility
requirements will be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date 04-11-2021 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail.