Hi, folks in this article I will be trying to explain you about the things, that should be present on your study table, while you are reading or studying.
Let us have a common introduction at first glance.
Reading is a place where your further will be decided, nothing but in that specific place of your reading, will decide everything… I’m going to share my experience about this topic for free because I love you all.
How to take care of your reading room.
Firstly, your room or location where you are reading should be neatly organised, Nothing but it should not be messed up. It should be clean and neat. Things on reading room should be systematically organize, with good ventilation.
After finishing the room, let us come to table. I personally prefer you to place the table in such a direction where you have more light and fresh air but maximum silence. Which will increase your peace of mind and fresh air is also good for health.
Select the comfortable chair whichever u prefer, but give more importance to the height of it… I personally prefer you people to use wooden chairs. Let us not worry much about color of study table.
Things that should be in your study table.
If you’re right handed.
One box to carry of the stationary things
- 2 or 3 color sketch pens
- 1 or two color of highlighters
- Two or more pens of black and blue color and don’t forget a pencil.
- And a poster in front to study table, which boosts you and make you stay motivated.
Type of poster to use
What reason you want to be like for example if you want to be a doctor means use stethoscope image In front of the table. If your preparing for any competitive exam means stick that in front of your study tablet, which will help you to stay motivated. In addition, let you not forget about your dream.
- Do not try to mix all the books on table.
- Before you start studying of course, you have the timetable of things to do list for that day, so please keep only those books on your table.
- Have few sheets of a4 size or working shits and one pad, available in handy distance prefer it in right side ( if your right handed)
- In addition, a laptop or tablet in focus mode, if you have any use and if, it’s really need, because there is chances it may distract you.
- Clock on the middle of the table
- In addition, water bottle with cap closed tightly on your left side corner.
- Do not read in dim light or in very bright light too.
Take a break on each 1-hour try to listen to music or go and stand outside the room or see some green trees to reduce your eyes strain.