Everyone wants to live his or her lives to the fullest. Pre-planning the whole year will make your way easy. Most of the people want their lives to go on as they planned.
While few will come up with instant plans and decisions who do not believe in planning. But believe me, planning the upcoming year will help you to stay focused and make you understand better and where your life path is getting on.
It will enhance your confidence as well. The first effort towards success in any area of your life is creating a plan.
When coming to the planning part it could be a year plan or five-year plan or some defined time plan. It is just a method or tool to help you to take control, have responsibility of your life, and help accomplish your goals or targets. A five-year plan is created for long-term goals and created it in a very detailed way.
Find the mistakes you’ve done all these years and make good plan to change it.
Think about how you spent the previous year and how you want to improve it for the better. Look at all the happy moments, which part of your life is not that great? What lessons did you learn from your mistakes? Identify things what you are not happy and how you want to modify it.
Just know what worked and what did not. From experiences, you can create your best year. Identify and be clear with your goals. Find your passions. Ask yourself a few questions about how you want to create the best year like what do you want to change this year? What are the goals to accomplish this year? Which are part of your life has to be given more time or importance? How to enjoy my life? So know what you want.
Choosing areas of your goals to have a good year
Divide your plan into areas to create the best year you want, where you can give importance accordingly or prioritise areas would help you to have a clear picture of life and clears all the aspects of your life.
- Personal goals are created to modify your personal life. Things you want to do to better yourself. Look what needs to be modified in your lifestyle. Developing a few hobbies, spending less time on screen, to read five pages of a book every day, keeping yourself updated with the events of your country, local, how to be more fun, learning new skills, languages etc.
- Career goals include what you want to accomplish at some particular period. Some examples are getting into the best companies, getting good scores in the school etc.
- Financial goals include saving more money, investing in priorities etc.
- Relationship goals include how to communicate better, avoiding arguments, forgiveness, making time, understanding etc.
Create deadlines to have a good year
- There are no better plans without setting any timelines and deadlines. Break up your year into months, weeks, and days to accomplish your goals to create the year you want.
Example, I want to complete reading this book in January.
- When you do not have deadlines to any targets then you usually tend to procrastinate it.
Keep a track on your progress
- Track your progress to check how far you have made it with your goal.
- Write down your progress on a journal to know about it. Write how you are feeling about it.
- Cross out things on paper when you accomplish it. This keeps you motivated to go ahead.
- Reanalyze your goals every week and months and alter it to fit your needs.
- Stick notes on every month on the calendar to know your progress.
- It takes time and dedications to create a plan for the entire year. But following accordingly is a big challenge.
- Achieving things, which planned accordingly, is a big task and to achieve anything maintaining consistency is a demanding thing and is very necessary.
- Stay focused according to your plan. It is okay to take breaks and come back to the track again. Do not overwork to meet the requirements and stress yourself. Work according to your plan so you do not end up stressing yourself.
- Making plans will not be successful until you follow it. So do not switch to any plans seeing others.
- We, humans, have a lot of zeal at the beginning of the days but we might lose the same enthusiastic later. So keep yourself motivated to get the output of your plans. Until you take actions, your plans will not be successful.
- Reward yourself each time you accomplish targets. It satisfies you and makes you happy.
- Do not copy other person plans. It was created according to their life and goals, not yours.
- Use year calendars, planners, journals to make plans. Go for the traditional one. Use, which works to you.
- Use planner apps, reminders etc.