MCQ ON WORLD GEOGRAPHY FOR GOVT EXAMS | DAY 119 : For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided. Most of the questions will be from the past question papers of UPSC, SSC, IBPS.
- Cape canaveral, the site from which shuttles are launched is located on the coast of:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
2. Which among the following has largest reserves of Uranium?
- Russian Federation
3. Which one of the following is the country’s administrative capital new Federal administrative centre of Malaysia?
- Kota Bharu
- Kuala Terengganu
4. Which one of the following can come across if one travels through strait of Malacca?
5. Turkey is located between
- Black Sea and Caspian Sea
- Black Sea and Mediterranean sea
- Gulf of Suez and Mediterranean sea
- Gulf of Aqaba and Dead Sea
6. Which two countries follow China and India in the decreasing order of their population?
- Brazil and USA
- USA and Indonesia
- Canada and Malaysia
- Russia and Nigeria
7. Consider the following countries:
Through of the above does the Tropic of Capricorn pass?
- 1 only
- 2,3 and 4
- 1,2 and 3
- 1,2,3 and 4
8. Which one among the following South Asian countries has the highest population density?
- Sri Lanka
9. Which is the highest mountain in Africa?
- Atlas Mountains
- Mount Elgon
- Mount Kenya
- Mount Kilimanjaro
10. What is the time difference between the Greenwich time and Indian Standard time?
- 5 and ½
- 5 and ¼
- 4 and ½
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE