Here is a recruitment notification from NHM KARNATAKA RECRUITMENT 2022 | LATEST KARNATAKA GOVT JOBS. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!!
NHM KARNATAKA RECRUITMENT 2022 DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||National Health Mission Karnataka|
|POST||Community Health Officer-CHO|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||680|
DISTRICT WIESE VACANCY DETAILS
|DISTRICT||TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES|
- She/he should be a registered nurse with minimum B.Sc Nursing / post basic B.Sc nursing qualification/ or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by Karnataka State Nursing Council / Indian Nursing Council.
- In B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic BSc nursing, the candidate shall have passed graduation from RGUHS or any other recognized university under CPCH Course integrated batches (FY- 2020-21 & 2021-22) with registration done under KNC/INC only will be eligible to apply.
Candidates maximum age limits as category wise given below:
- General Candidates: 35 Years
- Reserved Candidates: 40 Years
- Disabled Candidates: 45 years
- Online Exam
- Short List
- Document Verification
Syllabus for Selection exams (As prescribed under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka and MoHFW website) are from below topics:
- Nursing Foundation
- Community Nursing/ Public Health Nursing
- Medical /Surgical Nursing
- MCH /OBG
- General aptitude &Pediatrics
- Practical skill analysis and skill based Questions
- Nutrition and Diet related
- Anatomy, Physiology & pharmacology
- All National Health Programme as described in MoHFW website
- Ayushman Bharath –HWC 12 packages of services as described in MoHFw website
- The examination will be online in objective type for 90 minutes.
- The number of questions will be 80, and against which totally 100 marks will be allotted.
- Each question in general carry 1 marks (sixty questions for 60 marks) but skill based 20 questions will carry 2 marks (20 questions for 40 Marks).
- Application fees of Rs.600/- (Six hundred only) for both online Registration and to attend selection exam, shall be paid through Online process by the candidates.
- Similarly, the application fee for SC/ST/Ex-service (Men & Women) will be Rs.300/- shall be paid through online process.
- Candidates applied under SC/ST /Ex-Service (Men & Women) and availed fees concession, if they fail to upload the specific valid documents, then their applications will be rejected without any notice.