MCQ ON INDIAN POLITY FOR UPSC DAY 110 : For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided. Most of the questions will be from the past question papers of UPSC, SSC, IBPS.
- Of the four forms of political protests mentioned below, which one is derived from the name of the person who used it as a political weapon for the first time?
2. If the Prime Minister of India belonged to The Upper House of parliament:
- He will not be able to vote in this favour in the event of a no confidence motion
- He will not be able to speak on the budget in the lower house
- He can make statements only in the upper house
- He was to become a member of the lower house within 6 months after being sworn in
3. If in an election to a state legislative assembly, the candidate who is declared elected loses his deposit, it means that:
- The polling was very poor
- The election was for a multi member constituency
- The elected candidates victory over his nearest rival was very marginal
- A very large number of candidates contested the election
4. Which one of the following is a part of the electoral college for the President but, not the forum for his impeachment?
- Lok Sabha
- Rajya Sabha
- State Legislative Councils
- State Legislative Assemblies
5. Which one of the following statements about the duties of Prime Minister is correct?
- Is free to choose his minister only from among members of either house of the Parliament
- Can choose his cabinet after consulting the President of India
- Has full discretion in the choice of persons what to serve as ministers in this cabinet
- Has only limited power in the choice of his cabinet colleagues because of the discretionary powers vested the President of India
6. Which of the following is the state in which the Lok Ayukta Act includes which Chief Minister in its ambit?
- West Bengal and Kerala
- Gujarat and Maharashtra
- Madhya Pradesh and Orissa
- Rajasthan and Karnataka
7. Which of the following political parties is/are national political parties?
- Muslim League
- Revolutionary Socialist Party
- All India Forward Block
- Peasants and workers party of India
- 1,2 and 3
- 2 and 4
- 3 only
8. The Dinesh Goswami Committee was concerned with:
- De-nationalisation of banks
- Electoral reforms
- Steps to put down insurgency in the North- East
- The problem of the Chakmas
9. Who among the following have the right to vote in the elections to both the Loksabha and Rajya sabha?
- Elected members of the Lower House of the Parliament
- Elected members of the Upper House of the Parliament
- Elected members The Upper house of the state legislature
- Elected members of the lower house of the state legislature
10. Which one of the following states of India does not have a Legislative Council even though the Constitution? ( 7th Amendment) Act, 1956 provides for it?
- Madhya Pradesh
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE