Here is a recruitment notification from NIELIT SCIENTIST ‘B’ RECRUITMENT 2022 | LATEST GOVT JOBS . Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!!!
NIELIT SCIENTIST ‘B’ RECRUITMENT 2022 DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|JOB ROLE||Scientist ‘B’ GROUP -A|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
Scientist Recruitment 2022 Details
|Electronics and Communication||07|
B.E or B. Tech or (DOEACC) B-Level or AMIE or Graduate-IETE or M.Sc. or MCA or M.E or M.Tech in the field as mentioned below:
Field (Single or in combination) :
- Electronics, Electronics & Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication Communication,
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Industrial Electronics
- Power Electronics,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Computer Science or Computer Science and Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer,
- Computer & Networking Security,
- Computer Application,
- Software Systems or Software Engineering,
- Information Technology,
- Information Technology Management,
- Computer Management,
- Information Science or Information Science and Engineering
- Upto 30 Years as on closing date.
- Level – 10 , (Rs.56,100- 1,77,500)
- The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Scientist ‘B’ will be based on the combined performance of the candidates both in the written examination and in interview. The weight-age of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15. It is mandatory to appear in the interview for selection.
- Only the shortlisted candidates based on merit position and reservation policy etc. in the ration of 1:3 (No.of vacancies : No. of candidates), who have qualified the written examination, will be called for interview.
SCHEME OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION
- The Written Examination will be Objective type (OMR based) consisting of questions from Technical and Generic Area.
- The duration of written test will be 3 hours.
- There will be total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 65% questions from Technical Area of respective stream and 35% questions from Generic Area.
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
|Starting Date||December 20th 2021|
|Closing Date||January 18th 2022|