Here is a recruitment notification from BEL RECRUITMENT 2022. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!!!
BEL RECRUITMENT 2022 DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Bharat Electronics Limited ( BEL)|
|JOB ROLE||Trainee Engineer|
|JOB LOCATION||Arkonam, Vizag, Kochi,Portblair,Goa,Mumbai|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|POST NAME||VACANCY DETAILS|
|Trainee engineer –I (Civil)||05|
|Trainee engineer –I (Electrical)||04|
- Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Civil & Electrical Disciplines.
- General/OBC: 55% & above
- SC/ST/PWD: Pass class
POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE
Candidates should have minimum 6 (Six) months of post qualification industry experience in any of the following areas is desirable:
Trainee Engineer (BE/BTech – Civil Engineering):
• The Candidate should have experience in infrastructure project management of large, multidisciplinary industrial and building infrastructure projects preferably involving internal and external electrical works, interiors, workstations, fire fighting systems, etc.
• Candidate shall possess project management skills, Infrastructure Contract management, good knowledge and exposure to CPWD/MES/PWD/Gov. contract methods, procedures, specifications, works manuals and shall be conversant with the applicable statutory requirements, rules in force etc.
Trainee Engineer (BE/Btech –Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering):
• Should have on-site experience in infrastructure projects execution with multidisciplinary teams to ensure the electrical systems and special infrastructure projects, preferably involving internal and external electrical works including HV & MV substations.
• Should possess knowledge in electrical safety regulations, latest codes and standards of electrical installations, energy efficiency & ECBC and best practices of electrical works.
- Upper age limit is 28 years as on 01.12.2021.
- The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC/ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years.
- For candidates belonging to PwBD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
- Trainee Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of One year which may be extended upto a maximum of Three years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 30,000/-, Rs. 35,000/ and Rs. 40,000/-during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
- Candidates Have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.200/-
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC, and ST categories are exempted from payment of the application fee.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Interested candidates meeting all the criteria mentioned above, should submit the application in the form appended to this advertisement and send the applications through post, super scribing on the envelope the post applied for.
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the application form as changes shall not be permitted after forwardal of the application form.
- Applications complete in all respects, may be sent to “Deputy Manager (HR/Military Communications SBU), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013”
- on or before 11.01.2022 through ordinary or speed post. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not eligible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained
|Closing Date||January 11th 2022|