IWST BANGALORE RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE 3 FOREST GUARD JOBS :Institute of Wood Science and Technology Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for 03 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS IN KARNATAKA here. Aspirants who are looking for JOBS IN BANGALORE 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
IWST BANGALORE RECRUITMENT 2022
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST)|
|POST||Forest Guard (iwst recruitment 2022)|
|JOB LOCATION||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||03|
IWST FOREST GUARD VACANCY NOTIFICATION 2022
|POST NAME||TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES|
IWST BANGALORE RECRUITMENT 2022 FOREST GUARD ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates should have completed12th with Science from Government recognized Board.
- The appointees will be required to successfully complete Forestry Training course from a recognized Forest Guard training Institution dur e probation period.
FOREST GUARD AGE LIMITS
- Not below 18 years or exceeding 27 years
FOREST GUARD SALARY
- Pay Matrix Level ‐ 2 of 7th CPC ‐ Rs. 19,900/‐
FOREST GUARD SELECTION PROCESS
Candidates are selected based on :
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
Physical Standard For Men:
- Walk: 25 kms in 4 Hours
- Height: Minimum 165 cms
- Chest: 79 cm without expansion and 84 with expansion.
Physical Standard For Women:
- Walk: 14 kms in 4 Hours
- Height: Minimum 150 cms
- Chest: 74 cm without expansion and 79 with expansion.
- Candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable application fee of Rs. 500/ (Rs. 200/ Application fee and Rs. 300/ Processing fee) through Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology payable at Bengaluru.
- No other mode of payment of application fee is acceptable. However, the Physically Handicapped/Women candidates are required to pay only the processing fee of Rs. 300/ .
HOW TO APPLY FOR IWST BANGALORE RECRUITMENT 2022 FOREST GUARD JOBS
Eligible Interested candidates may submit their applications along with required documents addressed to
“The Director, Institute of Wood Science & Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru 560003” on or before 31/03/2022. The last date of receipt of applications for candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 11/04/2022.
|Closing Date||March 31st 2022|