CPRI JOBS 2022 APPLY ONLINE NOW LATEST JOBS IN BANGALORE : Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for 01 post.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS IN KARNATAKA here. Aspirants who are looking for JOBS IN BANGALORE 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is an autonomous Society under the Ministry of Power engaged in Research and Development in the fields of generation, transmission, distribution and operation of electricity supply systems. CPRI acts as an apex body for initiating and coordinating applied research in electrical power
engineering assisting the electrical industry in product development and in Quality Assurance. CPRI also serves as an independent Authority for Testing & Certification of power equipment. CPRI Head office is situated at Bangalore and its units are at Bhopal, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Noida, Kolkata and Guwahati and site
office in Nasik.
CPRI JOBS 2022 VACANCY NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)|
|POST||Project Engineer (CS)|
|JOB LOCATION||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||01|
CPRI RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE DETAILS
- First Class B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Science/ Electronics & Communication with minimum 2 years of experience in the area of cyber security /networking / communication protocols and knowledge of Linux /Unix / Kali Linux /Windows / VAPT tools.
- First Class M.E/M.Tech in Cyber Security/Computer Science / Networking/ Electronics & Communication with Bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science /Information Science/ Electronics & Communication. Preference would be given for candidate with exposure to Cyber Security.
- Not exceeding 30 years as on last date of receipt of application.
- As per the Central Power Research Institute Norms
- Consolidated Remuneration between Rs.30000/- to Rs.50000/- per month (all inclusive) depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate.
- The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The final selection is made based on the performance in the Interview.
- NIL (no application fee)
HOW TO APPLY FOR CPRI RECRUITMENT 2022 ?
Completed application (with requisite attachments) should be sent by post superscribing “Application for the position of Project Engineer(CS) to The Chief Administrative Officer, Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Post Box No.8066, Prof. Sir. C V Raman Road, Sadashivanagar Post Office, Bangalore – 560080, latest by 11.03.2022. Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
|Starting Date||February 24th 2022|
|Closing Date||March 11th 2022|