EXIM BANK MT RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE FOR 25 POSTS : Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for 25 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for JOBS IN BANKS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
ABOUT EXIM BANK
Exim Bank of India represents a rare case of an institution where the concept and need for such an institution had been debated for a long period-more than two decades – before it was finally set up in 1982. The two decades prior to the establishment of Exim Bank witnessed significant changes in the industrial and the trade scenario. Indian exports during the fifties and the early sixties consisted of primary commodities and traditional manufactures like jute and cotton textiles. The dominant viewpoint was that in India’s case, expansion in domestic demand alone could realistically serve as the engine for economic growth, since export expansion opportunities were limited and there were fundamental constraints (like inadequate infrastructure) to export growth. The ideology relating to the manufacturing sector was to promote industrialization through import substitution. As a result, the export sector remained neglected with a small share in India’s GDP.
EXIM BANK MT RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Export-Import Bank of India|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||25|
EXIM BANK VACANCY DETAILS
|POST NAME||NO OF VACANCIES|
|Management Trainee (MT)||25|
EXIM MANAGEMNT TRAINEE ELGIBILITY CRITERIA
- MBA/PGDBA, with specialization in Finance from a recognized University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration, with a specialization in Finance from a recognized University / Institution. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post Graduation.
EXIM BANK AGE LIMITS
- Maximum age of PWD candidates belonging to UR/EWS – 35 years, SC/ST – 40 years and OBC – 38 years.
A monthly stipend of ` 55,000/- will be paid during the period of traineeship.
The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview
EXIM BANK MANAGEMENT TRAINEE EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
For syllabus check official notification.
Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of ₹ 600/- for General and OBC candidates, ₹ 100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PWD/EWS and Female candidates.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EXIM BANK MT RECRUITMENT 2022?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future references.
|Starting Date||February 25th 2022|
|Closing Date||March 14th 2022|