Here is a admission notification from ADMISSIONS OPEN IN RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE (RGIPT). Read below for more details and apply soon!!
ADMISSIONS OPEN IN RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE (RGIPT)DETAILS.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Jais, is an autonomous higher education and research institution established by the Government of India. The Institute has been accorded the status of “An Institution of National Importance” under an Act of Parliament (“Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Act 2007″). RGIPT is co-promoted as an energy domain specific institute by six leading Oil Public Sector Units (ONGC, IOCL, OIL, GAIL, BPCL and HPCL) in association with the Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB). The Institute is associated with
leading international universities and institutions specializing in the domain of Petroleum & Energy Technology.
Applications are invited for admission to various 4- year B.Tech and 5- year Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) programmes in various fields as given below.
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mathematics and Computing
- Petroleum Engineering
- Renewable Energy Engineering
INTEGRATED DUAL DEGREE
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering and M.Tech inArtificial Intelligence
- B.Tech in Geoscience & Engineering and M.Tech in Geophysical Technology/ Geological Technology.
- The admissions will be based on IIT-JEE (Advanced) 2021 Ranking.
- Minimum 60% in aggregate (55% for SC/ST) in Class 12
The application fee is non-refundable
Rs.600/- +Rs.108/- (Taxes) for SC/ST/PwD and female Candidates
Rs.1200/- +Rs. 216/- (Taxes) for all other candidates
FOR MORE DETAILS CHECK OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION