Here is a admission notification from ADMISSIONS OPEN IN BANGALORE UNIVERSITY. Read below for more details and apply soon!!
Bangalore University invites application from students, who have passed PUC or equivalent for admission to Four-year B.A. Honors and B.Sc. Honors, under the National Education Policy (2020) for the academic year 2021-2022.
BANGALORE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION DETAILS
Candidates who have completed two year PUC or equivalent with Arts/ Science/Commerce subjects as optional and have secured at least 50% (45% for SC/ST /Cat-I) of marks in aggregate of all papers studied including languages at the qualifying examination.
Candidates who have completed two year PUC or equivalent with compulsorily, Mathematics and Science subjects as optional and have secured at least 50% (45% for SC/ST/Cat-I) of marks in aggregate of all papers including languages at the qualifying examination.
HOW TO APPLY?
Application should be filled in online mode from the Bangalore University official website on or before 28.10.2021, the filled online application should be downloaded and the hard copy (along with attested copies of all supporting documents) should be submitted/ sent by post on or before 02.11.2021 to the address given below.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Mobile Number & E-mail ID are compulsory for filling the application and the candidates are advised to create their e-mail ID. Log in to the portal through your user ID and password for filling the application.
- Filling an application for admission shall be through ONLINE mode only and portal will be opened from 18.10.2021 (10.00 am onwards)
- Applications without valid certificates and inadequate information will be rejected without any information or notice.
- For any academic related clarifications, contact the Coordinators/ Academic Section – IV of Bangalore University (Mr. Rangaswamy – 9845224885)
- For any issues / problems, related to submission of application through online, the candidates are advised to contact Help Desk at :08022961052/080-22961032