DAILY MCQ ON SCIENCE DAY 43 For Govt jobs preparation Daily MCQ will be provided, most of the questions will be from the past question papers from UPSC, SSC IBPS, etc.
1.From where was India’s multipurpose telecommunication satellite INSAT-2E launched ?
2.Curiosity Rover captured a flower like formation on the rocks of
3. OTEC stands for
- Oil and Thermal Energy Conservation
- Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion
- Oil and Thermal Energy Convention
- Ocean Thermal Energy Conservation
4.Which of the following is not a renewable resourse ?
- Geothermal heat
- Radiant energy
- Tidal power
5.Who introduced “MMX” technology?
6. Alta Vista is a
- Search Engine
7.Which of the following is Study of fossils ?
8.Who produced the first automobile ?
- Karl Benz
- Gottleib Daimler
- Rudolf Diesel
- Henry Ford
9. Which scientist discovered the radioactive element Radium ?
- Benjamin Franklin
- Marie Curie
- Albert Einstein
- Isaac Newton
10. Which one of the following countries is NOT a permanent member of the UN SecurityCouncil?
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE