UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 Notification Out For 577 EO, APFC Posts Apply Online Now : Inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for 577 posts
Candidates can get all details related to UPSC GOVT JOBS 2023 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST JOB VACANCIES 2023 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|POST NAME||Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFO)|
|SALARY||As per norms|
UPSC EPFO Job Vacancies 2023
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner||159|
|Enforcement Officer/Accounts||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from recognised university or institute|
|Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner||Degree of a recognised University or Equivalent. |
DESIRABLE: Diploma in Company Law/Labour Laws/Public Administration
|POST NAME||AGE LIMITS|
|Enforcement Officer/Accounts||30 years|
|Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner||35 years|
- As per Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) norms
- A pen & paper based Recruitment Test (RT) to short-list the candidates for Interview for recruitment to the posts of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers and Assistant Public Provident Commissioner
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern 2023
- The test will be of two hours duration
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of
- one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
UPSC EO/APFC Exam Syllabus
The syllabus of the test broadly comprises the following topics
|Enforcement Officer/Accounts||i) General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like use of words.|
ii) Indian Freedom Struggle.
iii) Current Events and Developmental Issues.
iv) Indian Polity & Economy.
v) General Accounting Principles.
vi) Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
vii) General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
viii) General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
ix) Social Security in India.
|Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner||i) General English- To evaluate a candidate’s understanding of English language & workman–like use of words. |
ii) Indian Culture, Heritage & Freedom Movements & Current Events
iii)Population, Development and Globalization
iv) Governance and Constitution of India
v) Present Trends in Indian Economy
vi) Accounting and Auditing, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws, Insurance
vii) Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications, General Science
viii) Elementary Mathematics, Statistics and General Mental Ability.
ix) Social Security in India.
UPSC Application Fee
- Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only
|Starting Date||February 25th 2023|
|Closing Date||March 17th 2023|
How To Apply For UPSC Jobs?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
To Apply Online
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE