ECIL Technical Officer; Assistant Project Engineer Recruitment 2023 Notification For 66 Posts :Inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for the mentioned Posts
Candidates can get all details related to ECIL JOBS 2023 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST JOB VACANCIES 2023 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a leading Schedule-A Public Sector Enterprise (under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. ECIL operates in strategic sectors like Nuclear, Defence, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom, Network & Homeland Security, CBRN and e-Governance. ECIL pioneered a number of products and technologies include Solid State Television, Digital Computer, Cockpit Voice Recorders, Electronic Voting Machines, Programmable Logic Controllers, Earth Station
and Deep Space Network Antennas. It has close collaboration with national R&D laboratories as well as Academic Institutes and has been involved in the projects of national importance
ECIL Technical Officer; Assistant Project Engineer Recruitment 2023 Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|POST NAME||Technical Officer, Assistant Engineer|
|QUALIFICATION||Diploma/B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc. (MPC)|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|Assistant Project Engineer||23|
|Technical Officer||B.E./B.Tech Discipline|
|Assistant Project Engineer||Diploma Discipline|
|POST NAME||Age Limit|
|Technical Officer||30 Years|
|Assistant Project Engineer||25 Years|
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 more years relaxation for PwD category.
Shortlisted candidates will be evaluated based on
- Relevant experience
- Personal Interview
- Technical Officer on Contract-₹ 25,000/ month for 1st year, ₹ 28,000/month for 2nd year, ₹ 31,000/month for 3rd & 4th year
- Assistant Project Engineer on Contract- ₹ 24,500/month for 1st year,₹ 26,950/month for 2nd year, ₹ 30,000 for 3rd & 4th year
How To Apply?
Eligible candidates may download the Application Form from below given link and should report at 09.00 hrs. with duly filled in application form & resume along with the following original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies of ;
- SSC certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof;
- Identity proof (Govt. issued only; Aadhar, Passport etc.) & recent p/p size color photograph;
- Documents in support of Qualification (SSC, Intermediate, Diploma/B.Tech./B.E. Certificate & Marks sheet);
- CGPA conversion certificate from institution/university, if any;
- Experience certificates from previous employment (Appointment Order & recent pay slips, if
- working) clearly mentioning the duration (from & to dates) and nature of work/assignment;
- Category certificate (EWS/OBC/SC/ST), if applying against such reserved posts; In case of OBC,
- certificate should be taken on or later 01/02/2022 with mandate mention of ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause.
- A valid certificate with respect to Persons with Disabilities (PwD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen; Relevant certificate, if claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K; if any.
- Registration closure time at the venue is 12.00 hrs. on respective dates.
|Walk-In-Interview Date||March 07th 2023|