SSC CGL 2022 NOTIFICATION NEW PATTERN OUT APPLY ONLINE FOR 20,000 POSTS : Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for Group B & C posts
Candidates can get all details related to CENTRAL GOVT JOBS 2022 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for SSC CGL JOB VACANCIES 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
SSC CGL 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Staff Selection Commission|
|JOB ROLE||Group B, Group C|
|SALARY||As per norms|
SSC CGL 2022 VACANCIES
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Group B & Group C||20,000|
|Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Office||Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute. Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics|
|Junior Statistical Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; Or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.|
|All other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.|
NOTE: The candidates who have appeared in their final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before the cut-off
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 32 years
- SC/ST :5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwBD (Unreserved): 10 years
- PwBD (OBC): 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST): 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
- Fee payable: ₹100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in two tiers as indicated below:
Scheme of Tier-I Examination:
|SUBJECT||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||TIME ALLOWED|
|A. General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
|B. General Awareness||25||50||1 hour (1 hour and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe )|
|C. Quantitative Aptitude||25||50|
|D. English Comprehension||25||50|
- Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
Scheme of Tier-II Examination:
|PAPER||SESSION||SUBJECT||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||TIME ALLOWED|
|Section-I: Module-I: Mathematical Abilities Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence||30 30 TOTAL=60||60*3=180||1 hour (for each section) (1 hours and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7.1 and 7.2)|
|Session-I (2 hours and 15 minutes)||Section-II: Module-I: English Language and Comprehension Module-II: General Awareness||45 25 TOTAL=70||70*3 = 210||1 hour (for each section) (1 hours and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7.1 and 7.2)|
|Paper-I:||Section-III: Module-I: Computer Knowledge Module||20||20*3 = 60||15 Minutes (for each module) (20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7.1 and 7.2)|
|Session-II (15 minutes)||Section-III: Module-II: Data Entry Speed Test Module||One Data Entry Task||–||15 Minutes (for each module) (20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7.1 and 7.2)|
|Paper-II||Statistics||100||100*2 = 200||2 hours (for each Paper) (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7.1 and 7.2)|
|Paper-III||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||100*2=200||2 hours (for each Paper) (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7.1 and 7.2)|
HOW TO APPLY?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
|Starting Date||September 17th 2022|
|Closing Date||October 08th 2022|
TO APPLY ONLINE
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|TO APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE