BECIL JOBS NOTIFICATION 2022 APPLY ONLINE FOR 95 POSTS : Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for various posts
Candidates can get all details related to CENTRAL GOVT JOBS 2022 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for BECIL JOB VACANCIES 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
BECIL JOBS NOTIFICATION 2022
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|SALARY||As per norms|
BECIL JOB VACANCIES 2022
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Lab Attendant G-II||05|
|Upper Division Clerk||09|
|Lower Division Clerk||07|
|Nuclear Medicine Technician||04|
|Mechanic (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration)||01|
|Personal Assistant (PA)||01|
|Operator (Lift or E&M)||01|
|Medical Record Technician||02|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01|
|Multi Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist)||01|
|Dissection Hall Attendant||01|
|Junior Engineer Civil||01|
|Hospital Attendant G-III (Nursing Orderly)||03|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||01|
|Assistant Security Officer||01|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
|POST NAME||ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:|
|Lab Attendant G-II||1. 10+2 with Science 2. Diploma in Medical Lab Technology|
|Office Assistant||1. Degree from recognized University or equivalent. |
2. Proficiency in computers.
3. Five year’s work experience as Upper Division Clerk preferably from a Govt. sector.
|Upper Division Clerk||1. Degree from recognized University or equivalent|
2. Proficiency in computers.
3. Skill Test Norm: A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in. Hindi only on computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m corresponding to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
|Lower Division Clerk||1. 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. |
2. A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in. Hindi only on computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m corresponding to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
|Technical Assistant/Technician||1. B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent. 5 years experience in the concerned field OR|
Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent. 8 years experience in the concerned field OR
2. For posts in Anesthesia/Operation Theatre, B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 5 years experience in the concerned field. 3. 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 years experience in concerned field.
|Nuclear Medicine Technician||1. Degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology approved by AERB from a recognized Institute/University. OR |
2. Degree in Physics/Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences with PG Diploma (two years course) in Medical Radiation and Isotope Technology (DMRIT) approved by AERB from a recognized Institute / University
|Store Keeper||1. Degree from a recognized University/Institution.|
2. Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management from a recognized University/ Institution; OR
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Material Management from a recognized University/Institution and 3 years experience in store handling (preferably medical stores.)
|Warden (Hostel)||1. Graduate from recognized University / Institute. |
2. Diploma /Certificate in House Keeping /Material Management / Public Relation /Estate Management.
3. Possessing two years’ Experience of handling hostel in Government / Reputed Organization.
|Mechanic (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration)||1. Pass in Matriculation or equivalent.|
2. Must have undergone a minimum of 12 months’ Refrigeration Mechanic or equivalent course in a recognized Technical Institute and must have served one year’s apprenticeship in reputed firm or organization of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineers. OR
Two years ‘apprenticeship in a reputed firm or organization of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineers.
3. A minimum of one year’s experience as an Air Conditioning or refrigeration serviceman, or as a Junior Mechanic or in any other skilled capacity on the maintenance and installation of water coolers, refrigerators, room air conditioners and small air conditioning and cold storage plants.
|Personal Assistant (PA)||1. Degree from recognized university. |
Skill Test Norms:
* Dictation -10 minutes 100wpm.
* Transcription-40 Minutes English or 55 minutes in Hindi on a Computer
|Stenographer||1. 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University OR |
2. Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University with 5 years service (regular or ad-hoc) as Stenographer in Govt. Organization/Institution.
3. Skill Test Norms:-
Dictation: 10 MTS @ 80 w.p.m.
Transcription: 50 MTS (English) & 65MTS (Hindi) [only on computers]
|Lineman (Electrical)||1. 10th Class /Standard or equivalent |
2. ITI Diploma Certificate/equivalent in related trade.
3. 2 years experience in the relevant field
|Operator (Lift or E&M)||1. 10th Class /Standard or equivalent |
2. ITI Diploma Certificate/equivalent in related trade
|Legal Assistant||1. Graduate with experience of minimum period of three years assisting a qualified legal practitioner/firm as Legal Assistant in Legal department of Govt. organization.|
|Medical Record Technician||(i) B.Sc. (Medical Records) OR |
(ii) 10+2 (Science) from a recognized board with at least 6 months Diploma/Certificate course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute/University and 2 years experience in a Hospital set up. AND
(iii) Ability to use computers – Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations.
Typing speed of 35 words per minutes in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
|Junior Hindi Translator||1. Master Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level |
OR Master Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. OR
Master Degree of a recognized University in any subject either than Hindi or English with Hindi Medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of an examination at the degree level. OR
Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject as the medium of an examination at the degree level OR
Master Degree of a recognized University In any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subject or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level. AND
2. Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office including Government of India undertaking.
|CSSD Technician||B.Sc. (Microbiology) Or Medical Technology with 3 yrs exp. In CSSD in a 200 bedded hospital OR Staff Nurse (A Grade Registration) with 2 years experience in CSSD in a 200 bedded hospital OR Theater Assistant Course with 4 yrs experience in CSSD in a 200 bedded hospital.|
|Multi Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist)||Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy from recognized Institute/University with 2 years experience OR |
Diploma in Rehabilitation with 5 years experience Registered with the Physiotherapy Council.
|Occupational Therapist||1. 10+2 In Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)|
2. Bachelor Degree in occupational Therapy from a recognized Institute/University. 3. 02 years experience. 4. Registered with Occupational Therapy council.
|Electrician||1. 10th Class /Standard or equivalent 2. ITI Diploma Certificate in Electrician Trade|
3. Electrical Supervisory certificate of Competency; and Practical experience of 5 years in erection and running /maintenance of different types of HT and LT electrical installations including UG cable systems.
|Wireman||1. Academic Qualification: Should have passed ITI Diploma/equivalent qualification in trade. |
2. Professional Knowledge: Electrical workman permit/workman’s competency certificate electrical workman’s/lineman licence (Certificate of competency class-II) or any other equivalent certificate with at least 5 years experience in the line. Trade Test.
|Dissection Hall Attendant||10+2 or equivalent with one year experience in the concerned department. OR |
10th pass with three years experience in the concerned department.
|Junior Engineer Civil||1. Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. |
2. 2 years’ experience in design and engineering of Civil Projects, preferably in a Hospital Environment. OR
Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with 5 years’ experience in design and Engineering of Civil Projects, preferably, in a Hospital Environment.
|Hospital Attendant G-III (Nursing Orderly)||1. Matriculation from a recognized School/Board.|
2. Certificate course in Hospital Services conducted by a recognized Organization (such as St. Johns Ambulance)
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||1. Valid Driving License for driving heavy vehicles 2. Knowledge of Motor Mechanism. 3. Experience: 3 years|
|Cashier||1. Degree in Commerce of recognized University or equivalent and |
2. At least 3 years experience of handling accounts work of a Government Organization. And
3. Having proficiency in Computer Application.
|Assistant Security Officer||Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 45 years
- Rs.18,000/- TO Rs.44,900/-
- Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- General – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs. 531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied).
HOW TO APPLY?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
|Starting Date||September 14th 2022|
|Closing Date||October 05th 2022|