Here is a govt job notification from SBI SCO RECRUITMENT 2022 | BANK GOVT JOBS. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!!
SBI SCO RECRUITMENT 2022 | BANK GOVT JOBS DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|POSTS||Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO)|
|QUALIFICATION||B.E / B. Tech / MBA / PGDM|
|JOB LOCATION||Mumbai or any other place as decided by the bank|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||15|
|POST NAME||TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES|
|Chief Manager (Company Secretary)||02|
|Manager (SME Products)||06|
|Dy. Manager (Chartered Accountant)||07|
|POST NAME||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Chief Manager (Company Secretary)||Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Other qualifications (Desirable):-LL.B, C.A, I.C.W.A, F.R.M|
|Manager (SME Products)||-Full time MBA/PGDM or equivalent Post Graduate Management degree and full time B.E/B. Tech. – The Institutes should be recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/AICTE/UGC. -Course completed through Correspondence/part-time will not be eligible. |
Other Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates who have completed MBA/PGDM or equivalent Post Graduate Management degree with Specialization in Finance/Marketing/IT
|Dy. Manager (Chartered Accountant)||Chartered Accountant (preferably passed in one attempt)|
|POST NAME||AGE LIMITS|
|Chief Manager (Company Secretary)||45 years|
|Manager (SME Products)||35 years|
|Dy. Manager (Chartered Accountant)||35 years|
The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview.
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
- The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number ofcandidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit list: –
- Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in interview only, subject to candidate scoring minimum qualifying marks.
- In case more than one candidate score common cut-off marks, such candidates will beranked in the merit in descending order of their age
|POST NAME||SALARY DETAILS|
|Chief Manager (Company Secretary)||76,010-2,220/4-84,890-2,500/2-89890|
|Manager (SME Products)||63,840-1,990/5-73,790-2,220/2-78230|
|Dy. Manager (Chartered Accountant)||48,170-1,740/1-49,910-1,990/10-69810|
Application fees (Non-refundable) is as under:
• General/ EWS/ OBC candidates – 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only).
• SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Nil
HOW TO APPLY?
- Log on to the official website. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- Candidates can apply through online. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
|Starting Date||December 24th 2021|
|Closing Date||January 13th 2022|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|TO APPLY FOR Chief Manager (Company Secretary)||Click Here|
|TO APPLY FOR Manager (SME Products)||Click Here|
|TO APPLY FOR Dy. Manager (Chartered Accountant)||Click Here|