MCQ ON ART & CULTURE FOR GOVT EXAMS | DAY 116 : For govt jobs preparation daily MCQ will be provided. Most of the questions will be from the past question papers of UPSC, SSC, IBPS.
- World’s oldest cave painting ” Leang Tedongnge ” has been recently discovered in any country?
2. Bharatanatyam dance is considered a form of classical dances, Bharatanatyam specifically belongs to which Indian state?
- Karnataka Tamil Nadu
- Kerala Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu Andhra Pradesh
- Only Tamil Nadu
3. ‘Madhubani’, a style of folk paintings, is popular in which of the following states in India?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
4. After how many years ‘Maha Kumbh’ is held?
- 10 years
- 144 years
- 12 years
- 9 years
5. Losoong is a festival which is celebrated in
- Arunachal Pradesh
6. The Flamingo Festival is celebrated in_______?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
7. Building ‘Kalyaana Mandapas’ was a notable feature in the temple construction in the kingdom of
8. With reference to the cultural history of India, the memorizing of chronicles, dynastic histories and Epictales was the profession of who of the following?
9. Which one of the following pairs does not form part of the six systems of Indian Philosophy?
- Mimamsa and Vedanta
- Nyaya and Vaisheshika
- Lokayata and Kapalika
- Sankhya and Yoga
10. Some Buddhist rock-cut caves are called Chaityas, while the others are called Viharas. What is the difference between the two?
- Vihara is a place of worship, while Chaitya is the dwelling place of the monks
- Chaitya is a place of worship, while Vihara is the dwelling place of the monks
- Chaitya is the stupa at the far end of the cave, while Vihara is the hall axial to it
- There is no material difference between the two