RBI Recruitment 2023,Grade-B 291 Officer’s Opportunities, Check Out Now!!: Inviting online applications for eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for 291 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS 2023 here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST GOVT JOBS IN INDIA 2023can read below for more details and apply soon!!
RBI Recruitment 2023, Grade-b 291 Officer’s Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)|
|QUALIFICATION||As per norms|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||291|
RBI Job vacancies Grade-B Officer posts
|POST NAME||NO OF VACANCIES|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||222|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||38|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||31|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||Graduation in any discipline /Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) or Post-Graduation in any discipline / Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 55% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) in aggregate of all semesters / years.|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||a. A Master’s Degree in Economics (or any other master’s degree where “Economics” is the principal constituent* of the curriculum/syllabus, namely MA / MSc in Quantitative Economics, Mathematical Economics, Financial Economics, Business Economics, Agricultural Economics, Industrial Economics) OR|
b. A Master’s Degree in Finance (or any other master’s degree where “Finance” is the principal constituent* of the curriculum / syllabus, namely MA / MSc in Quantitative Finance, Mathematical Finance, Quantitative Techniques, International Finance, Business Finance, Banking and Trade Finance, International and Trade Finance, Project and Infrastructure Finance, Agri Business Finance) OR
c. PGDM / MBA with specialization# in Economics / Finance.
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||a. A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics/ Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR|
b. Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute; OR
c. M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR
d. Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Minimum Age : 21 years
- Maximum Age : 30 years
- 5 years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe
- 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes
- 5years for ex-employees of banking institutions
- 5years in the case of ex-servicemen
RBI GRADE B OFFICER SALARY 2023
- Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹55,200/-p.m.
- Written examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II
- SC/ST/PwBD – ₹ 100/- + 18%GST
- GEN/OBC/EWSs – ₹ 850/- + 18%GST
- STAFF – Nil
HOW TO APPLY FOR RBI GRADE B OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2023?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. LINK GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
|Starting Date||May 09th 2023|
|Closing Date||June 09th 2023|
To Apply Online
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
June 09th 2023 is the last date to apply for RBI Grade-B 291 Officers Posts
Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹55,200/-p.m.
SC/ST/PwBD – ₹ 100/- + 18%GST
GEN/OBC/EWSs – ₹ 850/- + 18%GST
STAFF – Nil
Written examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE