ONGC Associate Consultant Recruitment 2023 Notification For 35 Posts : Inviting offline applications for eligible and interested candidates for 35 Associate Consultant Posts.
Candidates can get all details related to CENTRAL GOVT JOBS RECRUITMENT 2023 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for ONGC GOVT JOBS 2023 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
ABOUT : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Maharatna ONGC is the largest crude oil and natural gas Company in India, contributing around 71 per cent to Indian domestic production. Crude oil is the raw material used by downstream companies like IOC, BPCL, HPCL and MRPL (Last two are subsidiaries of ONGC) to produce petroleum products like Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Naphtha, and Cooking Gas LPG.
ONGC Associate Consultant Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
|As per norms
|As per norms
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS
|NO OF VACANCIES
- As per norms
- Retired ONGC executives with minimum 05 years cumulative experience in Hazira Plant / Uran plant / CPF Gandhar or retired professionals from PSUs with minimum 5 years work experience in refineries / petrochemical plant with relevant qualifications.
- Maximum : 65 years
- Total remuneration Rs. 66,000/- pm. (inclusive of all) + Rs. 2000/- (Maximum) reimbursement for Communication facilities
- The applications from the candidates will be evaluated in terms of education qualifications and experience to decide eligibility.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of a merit list. The relative weightage of education, experience and interview.
- Eligible candidate(s) can also submit the application by registered post at following address before closing date of application.
- Office of the Incharge, HR-ER, First Floor, Admin Building, ONGC Hazira Plant PO ONGC Nagar, Bhatpore. Surat-394550
|May 05th 2023
TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
the last date to submit the application for ONGC Associate Consultant job is May 5th 2023
The mode of application for ONGC Associate Consultant job 2023 is offline.
Retired ONGC executives with minimum 05 years cumulative experience in Hazira Plant / Uran plant / CPF Gandhar or retired professionals from PSUs with minimum 5 years work experience in refineries / petrochemical plant with relevant qualifications.