BECIL Recruitment 2023 Notification For 65 Staff Nurse Posts Apply Online : Inviting online applications for eligible and interested candidates for 65 Staff Nurse Posts.
Candidates can get all details related to CENTRAL GOVT JOBS RECRUITMENT 2023 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for GOVT JOBS 2023 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
ABOUT : BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED BECIL , A Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (A Mini Ratna Company)
BECIL Recruitment 2023 Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||65|
|POST NAME||NO OF VACANCIES|
- Staff Nurse : BSc./MSc Nursing ; Fresher’s can also apply
- As per norms
- Monthly Remuneration : Rs.30,000/-
- General – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.885/-(Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.531/-(Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.885/-(Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.885/-(Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.531/-(Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
|Starting Date||April 18th 2023|
|Closing Date||May 08th 2023|
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE?
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
TO APPLY ONLINE
The last date to apply for staff nurse in BECIL Recruitment 2023 is May 08th 2023
Selected candidates will be given monthly Remuneration of Rs.30,000/-
GNM ,Preferred: BSc./MSc Nursing ; Fresher’s can apply