NIT KARNATAKA RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE FOR PROJECT ASSOCIATE POSTS : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Project Associate posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS IN KARNATAKA 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST JOBS NOTIFICATIONS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
NIT KARNATAKA RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||03|
NIT KARNATAKA JOBS VACANCIES 2022
|NAME OF LANGUAGES||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
NIT KARNATAKA RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
|Project Associate-1||MTech/ME in Thermal Engineering /Energy Engineering/Renewable Energy/ Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA). Proof of MTech. / M.E certificate has to be provided during the time of interview.|
|Project Associate-2||Master degree in Chemistry with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10) Knowledge about Analytical techniques using GC, GC-MS, GCxGC-TOF-MS, PTR TOF-MS, TGA, FT-IR, NMR, ICP-AES etc|
|Project Associate-1||Should have experience in the research areas related to Renewable Energy/ Waste Recycling and Circular Economy/Thermal Engineering/ Energy Engineering Basic knowledge about laboratory/bench scale FBG gasifier with a technical focus on the basic fundamentals to understand and optimize the process for pilot/demonstration scale or the field application projects. Knowledge of ANSYS and FLUENT Packages or Programming Skills (C-Programming or MATLAB) or Process Simulation ASPEN PLUS Modelling. Knowledge about analytical techniques like TGA, FT-IR, ICP-AES, GC-MS etc Should possess excellent analytical and writing skills (Should have at least published an international or national conference paper)|
|Project Associate-2||The candidate must be able to work independently and flexibly. Should have basic knowledge about laboratory/bench scale work with a technical focus on the basic fundamentals to understand and optimize the process Should possess excellent analytical and writing skills|
- The upper age limit for the fellowship is 30 years at the time of the submission of application, age will be calculated by taking the date of closure of the respective call.
- Age relaxation of 5 (five) years will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged & Women candidates.
- The selection will be based on the recommendations of an Expert Committee that will be constituted by the Maire Tecnimont Centre for Research on Clean Energy Transition, NITK, Surathkal and as per the procedure laid down by NITK, Surathkal.
- Final Selection will be made as per the procedure laid down by NITK, Surathkal.
- If required, the applicants may be called for the personal interview.
|Starting Date||July 21st 2022|
|Closing Date||August 05th 2022|
HOW TO APPLY ?
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with CV, photo copies of
- relevant certificates, grade/mark sheets, publications etc., and should reach NITK on or before
- 05/08/2022 by post/email (scanned documents) at the prescribed address below:
Dr. Vasudeva Madav
CSR Project Coordinator
Maire Tecnimont Centre for Clean Energy Transition
National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE
TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP: CLICK HERE