GTTC RECRUITMENT 2022 LATEST KARNATAKA GOVT JOBS : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Principal posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS IN KARNATAKA 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST JOBS NOTIFICATIONS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Government Tool Room and Training Centre (GTTC) a premier technical training institute administratively governed by Skill Development Entrepreneurship & Livelihood Department, Govt. of Karnataka, is imparting skill based Long Term training to youth in the fields of “Tool Manufacturing”, “Precision Manufacturing”, “Electronics”, “Mechatronics” and Short Term Skill Training programmes.
GTTC RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Government Tool Room and Training Centre (GTTC)|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||03|
KARNATAKA GOVT JOBS VACANCIES 2022
|POST NAME||TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES|
GTTC RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Bachelor’s Degree & Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Tool Engineering with first class or equivalent qualification either at Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree level from any recognized University/ Institution approved by AICTE.
- Minimum-28 years.
- Maximum-63 years.
- 5 years Teaching experience in any recognized Engineering college/Institutions approved by AICTE.
- Rs. 50,000/-
- Candidates satisfying educational qualifications & teaching experience will be called for written test (Objective type) having 100 marks.
- On the basis of the marks secured by them in written test a shortlist of candidates eligible for interview will be prepared and called for technical interview.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Eligible candidates are requested to forward their filled in applications to the Managing Director, Government Tool Room & Training Centre, Rajajinagar Industrial Estate, Bengaluru-560010. Candidates are requested to superscribe on left side of the envelope for the post of “Principal”.
|Starting Date||July 23rd 2022|
|Closing Date||August 22nd 2022|