NIMHANS Recruitment 2023 (National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences) Recruitment drive, Apply for Project Associate Posts: Inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for 02 Posts
Candidates can get all details related to NIMHANS JOBS 2023 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST JOB VACANCIES 2023 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up two posts of “Project Associate- II” on-contract basis for the DBT funded project entitled “Genomic Surveillance for SARS- COV-2 in India: Indian SARSCOV-2 Genomics Consortium (INSACOG)- Phase II” – under Dr. Anita S. Desai, Professor & Head, Dept. of Neurovirology and Principal Investigator, NIMHANS, Bengaluru
NIMHANS Recruitment 2023 Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||National Institute Of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)|
|POST NAME||Project Associate – II|
|SALARY||As per norms|
NIMHANS Job Vacancies 2023
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Project Associate – II||02|
- Master’s Degree in Natural / Agricultural Sciences / Veterinary Sciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent.
- 02 years research experience in Research & Development in Industrial or Academic or Science & Technology organisations / Institutions.
- Maximum age limit 35 Years
- As per National Institute Of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) norms.
- A selection process through national examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.)
- Rs. 35,000/- plus 24% HRA per month (for those who are selected through
a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistance Professorship) or GATE or
b) A selection process through national examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.)
- Rs.28,000/- Plus + 24% HRA for other who do not fall (1) under above.
How To Apply NIMHANS Recruitment Project Associate Jobs 2023
- Eligible candidates fulfilling all criteria may apply by sending their resume, age proof, copies of degree certificates, experience certificates and copies of testimonials if any to email id: [email protected]
|Starting Date||January 11th 2023|
|Closing Date||January 25th 2023|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE