NCBS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Latest Jobs in Karnataka 2023: Inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for 02 Posts
Candidates can get all details related to National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) 2023 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for LATEST JOB VACANCIES 2023 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), an Autonomous Institute under the aegis of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India and is also a Deemed University, mainly awarding degrees for doctoral programs. The National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) a Centre of TIFR, invites online applications for the post of Scientific Officer ‘C’ (IT) on a short-term contract basis.
NCBS Recruitment 2023 Notification
|ORGANIZATION NAME||The National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)|
|POST NAME||Scientific Officer ‘C’ (IT)|
|TOTAL POSTS||Not Mentioned|
|SALARY||As per norms|
Latest Job Vacancies in Karnataka 2023
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Scientific Officer ‘C’ (IT)||Not Mentioned|
- Full-time Degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech with an aggregate of 60% marks) from a recognized university/institute in Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in Drupal 7/Drupal 8/Drupal 9 including module and theme development.
- Experience in Web development experience on the LAMP stack, Sound knowledge of Linux OS, Installation/Compilation of software in Linux, Configuration of Apache/NGINX/Mariadb on Linux, PHP Scripting, MySQL, HTML5, Working with open-source applications
- As per candidates The National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) maximum age should be 28 years (as of 1.1.2023)
- As per The National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) norms.
- The Selection process shall involve two-stage i.e., a Written test and the Interview. The Interview shall be conducted only for those candidates who are shortlisted based on their performance in the Written test
- Selected candidates for the above mentioned will get consolidated salary of Rs. 89,900/- per month (equivalent to Pay Level 10 – Stage 1)
How To Apply NCBS Recruitment (Scientific Officer ‘C’ (IT)) Jobs
- Applications from the candidates will be accepted ONLY ON-LINE, except for those who are seeking age relaxation as per extant GoI & TIFR rules are required to submit applications in the Prescribed format by post and must reach to Head, Administration & Finance, National Centre for Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore: 560065 lastest by 27th January 2023
Steps to Apply Online
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future.
|Starting Date||January 10th 2023|
|Closing Date||January 25th 2023|
To Apply Online & Download Application Form
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|TO APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|APPLICATION FORM||Click Here|
OTHER GOVT JOBS NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
DAILY MCQ FOR GOVT JOBS PREPARATION: CLICK HERE