NIAS RECRUITMENT 2022 : National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bengaluru Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for various junior reasearch fellow posts.
Candidates can get all details related to JOBS IN Karnataka 2022 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for Jobs in Bangalore 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS) was conceived and founded in 1988 by the late Mr. J. R. D. Tata, who sought to create an institution to conduct advanced multidisciplinary research. Housed in a picturesque green campus in Bangalore the Institute serves as a forum to bring together individuals from diverse intellectual backgrounds, in the natural and life sciences, humanities, social sciences, and conflict and security studies. The philosophy underlying NIAS is given shape by its multidisciplinary research teams. The Institute is unique in its integrated approach to the study of intersections between science and technology, philosophy, social issues, and leadership. The objective is to nurture a broad base of scholars, managers, and leaders who would respond to the complex challenges that face contemporary India and global society, with insight, sensitivity, confidence, and dedication.
NIAS VACANCY NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS)|
|POST||Junior Research Fellow|
|JOB LOCATION||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||NOT SPECIFIED|
NIAS RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Masters’ degree in Geospatial Technologies/Remote Sensing, from a reputed Institution/University with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 7.0 (10-point scale) at the undergraduate and graduate levels after successful completion of a bachelor’s degree in any branch of engineering from a reputed Institution/University.
- As per the official notification, candidates should have atleast minimum of two years of research experience in relevant feild.
- Check official notification for more details
- As per National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS) norms.
Candidates are selected based on
- Written Test
The selected Junior Research Fellow (JRF) will be entitled to a fellowship of Rs. 31,000 per month, while HRA will be reimbursed by BRNS directly to the Research Fellow (currently 24% of the basic fellowship amount) as per extant BRNS guidelines. The fellowship amount for Project Associates will depend on their experience as follows:
• Rs 28,000 p.m. + HRA for the selected candidate(s) who have at least two (2) years of relevant research experience.
• Rs 25,000 p.m. + HRA for the selected candidate(s) in other cases.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIAS RECRUITMENT 2022 (JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW JOBS)
- Interested applicants should submit their curriculum vitae and a one-page statement of interest explaining why they are interested in joining the Project. NIAS will accept only applications submitted by email. Please collate all documents in a single electronic folder and email the folder to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Starting Date||January 27th 2022|
|Closing Date||February 14th 2022|