CISF FIREMAN CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for 1149 posts.
Candidates can get all details related to CISF Constable 2022 Application here. Aspirants who are looking for Jobs in CISF 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
CSIF FIREMAN CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2022 VACANCY NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|POST||Constable/ Fire (Male)|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||1149|
CISF RECRUITMENT 2022
CISF CONSTABLE VACANCY DETAILS
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CISF CONSTABLE POST
- The candidates must have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University with science subject on or before closing date of receipt of online Application Form.
CISF CONSTABLE AGE LIMITS
- 18-23 years as on the closing date for receipt of the online Applications Form (i.e. 04/03/2022). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 05/03/1999 and later than 04/03/2004.
CISF CONSTABLE PHYSICAL STANDARDS
- Physical Standards for the post are as under :-
- Height – 170 Cms
- Chest –80-85 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms.)
CISF CONSTABLE SALARY
- Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100)
CISF CONSTABLE SELECTION PROCESS
Candidates are selected based on:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test(CBT) Mode
- Document Verification and Medical Examination
- The candidates who qualify in PET/PST will be called for Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode. The Written Examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition :-
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration/ Time Allowed|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||120 minutes|
|Part-B||General Knowledge and Awareness||25||25|
CISF CONSTABLE APPLICATION FEE
- Fee payable :Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, by using Debit or Credit cards and UPI or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Fee paid by modes other than as stated above, will not be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CISF CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2022
- Visit official website . LINK GIVEN BELOW
- Check for the notification. Official notification LINK GIVEN BELOW
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply.
- Find online application form link.
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Take print your application form for future reference.
|Starting Date||January 29th 2022|
|Closing Date||March 04th 2022|