NCBS RECRUITMENT 2022 LATEST KARNATAKA GOVT JOB NOTIFICATION 2022 : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Technical Assistant posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS IN INDIA 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for KARNATAKA GOVT JOBS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
We are a premier research institute with all the necessary facilities that a research scientist may need. Research interests of our faculty members lie in the frontier areas of biology, and the science at NCBS (a part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research ) uses experimental and computational approaches in the study of molecules, cells and organisms. We aim to understand biology at each of these levels to advance an integrated view of life processes. The talent and drive of our students and faculty members continues to show us the way to good science.
NCBS’s main campus is in Gandhi Krishi Vigyan Kendra (GKVK) on Bellary Road, in the north of Bangalore. The campus has accommodation for students, visitors and faculty and facilities for child-care , sports and recreation. Another campus, close by and which continues to be developed, has additional student accommodation.
NCBS RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||The National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)|
|POST||Technical Assistant (Civil)|
|JOB LOCATION||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||Not mentioned|
NCBS RECRUITMENT 2022 VACANCY DETAILS
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Technical Assistant (Civil)||Not Mentioned|
NCBS RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with an aggregate of 60% marks.
- Knowledge of the use of personal computers and their applications.
- Two (2) years of experience in maintenance of civil works, construction work, preparation of drawing in Autocad, and maintenance of landscape and Sewage Treatment Plant.
- Knowledge of CPWD rules and regulations and relevant IS Codes.
- Experience in the construction and maintenance of large-scale institutional buildings is preferred.
- – 31 years (as of 1st January 2022) including the age relaxation as per norms.
- Consolidated salary of Rs. 48,500/- per month (equivalent to Pay Level 6 – Stage 1)
- The Selection process shall involve the Written Test/Skill Test.
- The Skill Test shall be conducted only for those candidates who are shortlisted based on their performance in the Written Test.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Applications from the candidates will be accepted ONLY ON-LINE, except for those who are seeking age relaxation as per TIFR rules are required to submit applications in the Prescribed format by post must reach to Head, Administration & Finance, National Centre for Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore: 560065 lastest by 4th July 2022.
STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE
- Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using a valid email ID.
- You will receive a user ID and password on your registered email ID.
- Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
- Once you fill in the application you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
- After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT”.
- All essential certificate is proof of your qualification, date of birth, experience, caste, etc. Should be uploaded while submitting the Online application.
|Starting Date||June 19th 2022|
|Closing Date||July 04th 2022|