HPCL RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE NOW : Inviting eligible and interested candidates for filling vacancy for Engineer and various posts.
Candidates can get all details related to GOVT JOBS IN INDIA 2022 here. Aspirants who are looking for CENTRAL GOVT JOBS 2022 can read below for more details and apply soon!!
HPCL RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|POST||Engineer and various posts.|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||294|
HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM JOBS 2022 VACANCIES
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Information Systems Officer||05|
|Safety Officer – Uttar Pradesh||06|
|Safety Officer – Tamil Nadu||01|
|Safety Officer – Kerala||05|
|Safety Officer – Goa||01|
|Fire & Safety Officer||02|
|Quality Control Officer||27|
|Welfare OfficerVisakh Refinery||01|
|Welfare OfficerMumbai Refinery||01|
|Law Officer – HR||02|
|Manager/ Sr.Manager – Electrical||03|
HPCL RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
|Mechanical Engineer||4-years full time regular engineering course in Mechanical Engineering|
|Electrical Engineer||4-years full time regular engineering course in Electrical Engineering|
|Instrumentation Engineer||4-years full time regular engineering course in Instrumentation Engineering|
|Civil Engineer||4-years full time regular engineering course in Civil Engineering|
|Chemical Engineer||4-years full time regular engineering course in Chemical Engineering|
|Information Systems Officer||4-years full time regular engineering course in Computer Science /IT Engineering|
|Safety Officer – Uttar Pradesh||a) 4-years full time regular engineering degree in Mechanical /Civil/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/Chemical AND |
b) A degree or diploma in industrial safety recognized by the concerned State Government (of Uttar Pradesh) for the purpose of appointment as Safety Officer as per their respective state factory rules AND
c) Candidate must possess adequate knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari script
|Safety Officer – Tamil Nadu||a) 4-years full time regular engineering degree in Mechanical/ Civil/ Instrumentation /Electrical/Chemical AND |
b) A degree or diploma in industrial safety recognized by the concerned State Government (of Tamil Nadu) for the purpose of appointment as Safety Officer as per their respective state factory rules AND
c)Candidate must possess adequate knowledge of Tamil Language
|Safety Officer – Kerala||a) 4-years full time regular engineering degree in Mechanical/ Civil/ Instrumentation /Electrical/Chemical AND|
b) A degree or diploma in industrial safety recognized by the concerned State Government(of Kerala) for the purpose of appointment as Safety Officer as per their respective state factory rules AND
c) Candidate must possess adequate knowledge of Malayalam
|Safety Officer – Goa||a) 4-years full time regular engineering degree in Mechanical/ Civil/ Instrumentation /Electrical/Chemical branch AND|
b) A degree or diploma in industrial safety recognized by the concerned State Government (of Goa) for the purpose of appointment as Safety Officer as per their respective state factory rules AND
c) Candidate must possess adequate knowledge of local language.
|Fire & Safety Officer||Full time regular BE/ BTech in Fire or Fire & Safety Engineering and possesses a full time Diploma or Certificate in Industrial Safety or equivalent of duration not less than one year awarded by any University incorporated under the Central or State legislations or Department of Technical Education or Board of Technical Education of any State /Government of India or from Regional Labour Institute or Central Labour Institute. Adequate knowledge of Marathi language|
|Quality Control Officer||2 Years full time regular M.Sc. In Chemistry (Analytical / Physical / Organic/Inorganic)|
|Blending Officer||2 Years full time regular M.Sc. In Chemistry (Analytical / Physical / Organic/Inorganic)|
|Chartered Accountant||Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) along with completion of mandatory Articleship and Membership of ICAI|
|HR Officer||2-years full time Post-graduate Degree/Equivalent course in HR /Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Psychology or MBA with specialization in HR/Personnel Management|
|Welfare OfficerVisakh Refinery||a) A Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or in Law of any university; |
b) A Post Graduate Degree or Diploma covering Labour Legislations with case Law, Industrial Relations, Personnel Management, HRM and other allied subjects with Labour Welfare, as special subject, of not less than two years duration, conducted by a University of the State of Andhra Pradesh or recognized by Govt. Andhra Pradesh AND
c) Adequate knowledge of Telugu language
|Welfare OfficerMumbai Refinery||Degree or Diploma in Social Science recognized by State Government of Maharashtra. AND Candidate should have adequate knowledge of Marathi Language.|
|Law Officer||3-years full time course in law after graduation or 5 years course in law after 12th Standard|
|Law Officer – HR||3-years full time course in law after graduation or 5 years course in law after 12th Standard|
|Manager/ Sr.Manager – Electrical||4-years full time regular engineering course in Electrical Engineering|
|POST NAME||AGE LIMITS|
|Information Systems Officer||25|
|Safety Officer – Uttar Pradesh||27|
|Safety Officer – Tamil Nadu||27|
|Safety Officer – Kerala||27|
|Safety Officer – Goa||27|
|Fire & Safety Officer||27|
|Quality Control Officer||27|
|Welfare OfficerVisakh Refinery||27|
|Welfare OfficerMumbai Refinery||27|
|Law Officer – HR||26|
|Manager/ Sr.Manager – Electrical||34/37|
- Maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBCNC, 10 years for PwBD (UR), 13 years for PwBD (OBCNC) and 15 years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates.
- Maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Maximum age relaxation by 5 years is applicable for Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/ SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ service in Armed Forces and fulfilment of other conditions prescribed by Govt. of India.
- The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting and selection tools like Computer Based Test, Group Task, Personal Interview, Moot court (only for Law Officers) etc.
- All the candidates claiming to fulfil all the eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Test.
- Candidates qualifying in the Computer Based Test in order of merit & predetermined ratio will be advised to upload the supporting documents for certain positions.
- Basis scrutiny of the application, uploaded documents (if applicable) and category-wise and disciplinewise merit list in Computer Based Test, eligible candidates will be called for Group Task & Personal Interview
- Computer Based Test will be of objective questions with no negative marking and will comprise of two parts.
- General Aptitude consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test (Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation).
- Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree / Educational background required for the applied position.
|SALARY GRADE||PAY SCALE||COST TO COMPANY (CTC) APPROX.|
|E2||₹50000 – ₹160000||16.26 lakhs|
|C||₹80000 – ₹220000||26.97 lakhs|
|D||₹90000 – ₹240000||31.42 lakhs|
- The application fees is applicable for all positions
- UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + GST@18% i.e. ₹180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable).
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE
- First of all go through the Recruitment Notification carefully. NOTIFICATION GIVEN BELOW
- If interested and found eligible, apply as below.
- To apply online, LINK IS GIVEN BELOW.
- Fill in all the required details without any mistake. Provide proper mail id and contact number which be will used for future communication.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.(Only if applicable)
- After the filling all the credentials and details , Click on Submit button.
- On a important note, Capture the Application Number for future reference.
|Starting Date||June 23rd 2022|
|Closing Date||July 22nd 2022|