Here is a govt job notification from NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY IN INDIA RECRUITMENT 2022 | CENTRAL GOVT JOBS. Read below for more details and apply soon before the last date!!!
NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY RECRUITMENT 2022 DETAILS
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|JOB ROLE||National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I)|
|JOB LOCATION||Across India|
|SALARY||As per norms|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR NDA
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :-12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalentexamination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National DefenceAcademy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
UPSC NDA RECRUITMENT 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Nationality : A candidate must be unmarried male/female and
must be :
(i) a citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii), above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
AGE LIMITS, SEX AND MARITAL STATUS FOR NDA
- Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2003 and not later than 1st July, 2006 are eligible.
PHYSICAL STANDARDS FOR NDA
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2022 as per guidelines given in Appendix-IV.
- A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinarygrounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
- Candidates (excepting SC/ ST candidates/ female candidates/ Wards of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master Card/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card.
- NOTE-1 : Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and those specified in Note 2 below are not required to pay any fee. No fee exemption is, however, available to OBC candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- NOTE-2 : The Wards of serving/ex-Junior Commissioned Officers/Non-Commissioned Officers/Other Ranks of Army and equivalent ranks in the Indian Navy/Indian Air Force are also not required to pay the prescribed fee if they are studying in Military School (formerly known as King George’s School)/Sainik Schoolrun by Sainik Schools Society.
SELECTION PROCESS FOR NDA
Candidate will be selected on the basis of:
- Written Test – 900 Marks
- SSB Interview/Personality Test – 900 Marks
|SUBJECT||POST CODE||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||TIME|
|Maths||(Post Code – 01)||120||300||2 Hours & 30 Minutes|
|General Ability Test||(Post Code – 02)||150||600||2 Hours & 30 Minutes|
UPSC NDA RECRUITMENT 2022 SALARY DETAILS
|Starting Date||December 22nd 2021|
|Closing Date||January 11th 2022|